PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  AMA Intro - Tom Shallon, Digital and Voice Expert

GENESYS
    Posted 10-18-2019 12:31

Hi Everyone, 

I'm a Senior Manager on PureConnect's Product Management Team. I've been with Genesys for 13 years and the advancements coming up in AI and hybrid features keep me very engaged. I'll be one of the experts on the Voice and Digital AMA next Wednesday (10/23).

During the AMA, I would love to discuss any questions or ideas you may have as you begin to use technologies like WebRTC, especially in terms of how you feel it compares to standard IP phones. I would even like to ask you a question: how are you looking to leverage Intelligent Automation for multi-channel interaction flow design? I'd love to brainstorm some ideas with you!

On a personal note, I like to build and race motorcycles in my free time; I have even brought my daughter along in a sidecar race.  Mom-approval was initially low, but we came out the winners!

Can't wait to talk with you on Wednesday! 

Cheers,

Tom

#DigitalChannels
    #Ask Me Anything (AMA)

------------------------------
    Tom Shallon
    Genesys - Employees

• 2.  RE: AMA Intro - Tom Shallon, Digital and Voice Expert

Posted 10-23-2019 14:16
    Love the video.  I don't think that sidecar would work well for a passenger holding a coffee though!

Matt Sifferlen
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources