PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Queues activity dashboard - Wrong counts

Posted 08-26-2019 22:56
    Edited by Minh Tran 08-27-2019 00:37
    Hi all,

One of the queues 'stats shows the wrong count, the number of calls is differ from the actual number of calls in the queue, by +1.
    There could be a phantom call stuck somewhere.

Is there a way to clear the queue?
    IC 3.0

Appreciate any pointers.

Minh Tran

• 2.  RE: Queues activity dashboard - Wrong counts
    Best Answer

Posted 08-27-2019 09:51
    Minh,

If you look at the different displays in ICBM (Lines, Queues, and queue details) can you find the interaction? If you can find it and disconnect it you should be OK but chances are you are not going to find it. CIC 3.0 had all sorts of reporting issues like this, are you on the latest SU for CIC 3.0? If you can't find the call then your best option is to just switchover/reboot the CIC server. You could possibly try restarting individual subsystems but chances are you will not un-stick the call and may cause other issues, usually best to just restart.

Thanks,

------------------------------
    Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

• 3.  RE: Queues activity dashboard - Wrong counts

Posted 08-27-2019 19:37
    Thanks Mark

We rebooted the server that clears the phantom call.

MT

Minh Tran
    WEX Australia

• 4.  RE: Queues activity dashboard - Wrong counts

Posted 08-28-2019 10:58
    Minh,

Out of curiosity what SU level are you on for 3.0. It looks like SU20 was the last one released so if you aren't on the latest version you may want to look at upgrading. One word of caution, I'm not sure how stable SU20 is and there may be some ESs you need as well so planning this with your VAR is probably your best option. Furthermore CIC 3.0 went EOS July 1 2018 so you really should look at upgrading to a supported version of CIC.

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources