PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View

Meet Dan - WEM Expert, Pumpkin Chucking Virtuoso, AMA Participant

• 1.  Meet Dan - WEM Expert, Pumpkin Chucking Virtuoso, AMA Participant

GENESYS
    Posted 08-27-2019 08:14
    Hey Everyone,

I am really honored to introduce you to none other than Dan Rickwalder. Dan is 100% the reason that I personally love Ask Me Anything (AMA) events. In the interest of transparency, I've never met Dan, but his credentials kind of blow my mind. 

Get this, Dan has over 20 years of WEM Experience, so his knowledge on the subject is immense and he'll be in the community to answer YOUR questions.

However, Dan is also a Pumpkin Chucking enthusiast. That's right: Pumpkin...CHUCKING. This man takes pumpkins and watches them fly for sport. I'm not sure what kind of heavy artillery is involved or if he gets the job done with just the sweat of his brow and the brute force of his arms, but it probably goes without saying that I have about a dozen questions related to this hobby alone.

Don't worry, the AMA is a chance for you to ask questions! So feel free to start posting! They can be about WEM or Pumpkins, Dan's love for both topics runs deep.

#AskMeAnything(AMA)

------------------------------
    Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources