PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Analyzer Keywords: COVID

Posted 04-16-2020 08:29
    Hello,

I work in healthcare and we need to add "COVID" to Analyzer. I am having difficulty getting the spotability on target. Has anyone else set this up...can you offer any recommendations? 

We have not implemented Analyzer yet but we are now being rushed to set this up. I know this isn't the normal way to implement a feature but I'm limited on time and resources at the moment so any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks,
    Joanna
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Joanna Brown
    Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Analyzer Keywords: COVID

Posted 04-17-2020 08:14
    Keep in mind that Analyzer will be more accurate with a short phrase than a single word (especially a short one). A good keyword set might include a variety of the most common phrases or usages of the term. I recommend listening to a few dozen recordings at a minimum and writing down how people use the term and then picking the most common usages as phrases for the keyword set. You will also likely need to adjust the confidence thresholds and tune to add/remote phrases over time.

David Currier
    cpi.solutions

• 3.  RE: Analyzer Keywords: COVID

Posted 04-20-2020 15:20
    I'm not having much success with that word "COVID". I only got it up to a 0-10% success rate when sampling a few hundred calls.
    We ended up using the phrase "coronavirus" which was a lot more spotable and unique. Plus I found the customers very rarely use the word "covid", however the Providers would use it.

One thing I did learn though is to not use all CAPS when adding it as a spelling, because Analyzer interprets it as an acronym like C.O.V.I.D., as if a person was actually spelling out the word like "see oh vee eye dee"
    To get accurate results, make sure you use lowercase "covid" for your spelling, and bump the confidence up to at least 60%.
    Anti-spellings I found helpful were "cobra","copay","you need","EOB", "idea","that'd be"

Hope this helps you out a little bit.

William Wyszomirski
    Excellus Health Plan Inc

• 4.  RE: Analyzer Keywords: COVID

Posted 04-23-2020 08:13
    Thanks David! I will continue reviewing recordings and hopefully narrow this down further over time. Luckily, most patients are saying corona or coronavirus which is picking up great so far.

Joanna Brown
    Telecom Systems Architect | Information Services & Technology
    833 Chestnut Street, Suite 600
    Philadelphia, PA 19107

• 5.  RE: Analyzer Keywords: COVID
    Best Answer

GENESYS
    Posted 04-22-2020 14:56
    Edited by Adam Paugh 04-23-2020 12:13
    Hi Joanna,

I took a look at what our models are using for pronunciations and this is what I would suggest.  Like others mentioned use all lowercase letters unless it's an acronym.  Also in the Modify Advanced Keyword Definition Settings. Do the following:

For covid:
    Add as a user-defined pronunciation: k ow v ih d
    Add as a user-defined pronunciation: k ow v ih d n ay n t iy n
    Add as a user-defined pronunciation: k ow v ah d n ay n t iy n

For coronavirus (if needed):
    Add as a user-defined pronunciation: k ah r ow n ah v ay r ah s
    Add as a user-defined pronunciation: k er ow n ah v ay r ah s
    Add as a user-defined anti-pronunciation: k ao r ow n ae v ay r ah s

For corona (if needed):
    Add as a user-defined pronunciation: k ah r ow n ah

Adam Paugh
    Genesys - Employees

• 6.  RE: Analyzer Keywords: COVID

Posted 04-23-2020 08:11
    Thank you! I have added the user-defined pronunciations in to see if I can cut down on the false positives. I really appreciate your help on this.

Joanna Brown
    Telecom Systems Architect | Information Services & Technology
    833 Chestnut Street, Suite 600
    Philadelphia, PA 19107

• 7.  RE: Analyzer Keywords: COVID

GENESYS
    Posted 04-23-2020 12:02
    Hi Joana,

If you are seeing lots of false positives, only raising the confidence and/or adding anti words/prons will help with that.  If you are seeing specific words popping up as false alarms, add those as anti-words.

Adam Paugh
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources