PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  IVR Containment Report

Posted 05-22-2020 15:10
    Hi There!

My organization is looking to update some of our self service pieces. With the work that our agents do our self service is truly just an update to the caller of the status of their account. The caller must have a reference ID in order to use our self service piece. We are currently building requirements for a customized containment report. 

Here are the ideas that we have come up with thus far:

How many callers hang up and did not enter the reference ID?
    How many callers enter the reference ID, listen to the status update, then disconnect?
    How many callers enter the reference ID, listen to the status update and then hold to speak with a CSR?
    How many callers enter the reference ID incorrectly twice then are routed to a CSR?
    How many callers enter the reference ID incorrectly twice then disconnect the call?

I should also state that our reference ID will repeat once after the initial request then error out and drop into the appropriate work group.

Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions that you may have would be truly beneficial to me!

TIA

Lexi
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Alexandria Smith
    Allied Solutions, LLC
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources