PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Assuring coverage for a workgroup when using multiple workgroups

Posted 10-10-2019 08:53
    We have three workgroups for our one business unit and I need to make sure that the two people that are dedicated to the "operator" queue have coverage from 8 - 6 PM M-Thurs and 8-5 on Friday.  Right now there are two dedicated agents for this group, would I need to set up a totally separate schedule for these two users or is there a way to make sure there is coverage?  They are part of their own schedule as well as Agent Group, do I need to add something else?
    Thanks in advance!
    #WEM/Optimizer

------------------------------
    Derek J Rouleau
    The Thomas Agency

• 2.  RE: Assuring coverage for a workgroup when using multiple workgroups
    Best Answer

Posted 10-10-2019 13:24

Hi Derek - You would not need a dedicated Scheduling Unit for this scenario, and although the unique Agent Group might be helpful for organizing your staff, that is not needed to ensure coverage in a multi-workgroup Scheduling Unit.

I would recommend you add the Workgroup to it's own Service Goal Group so you are able to isolate the coverage in your Intraday Monitoring view. 

As well, your Filter and Sort Options in your Schedule view (small blue funnel icon) will be able to single out the Workgroup and dedicated users to ensure coverage.

Raymond Hicks
    Sutter Health

• 3.  RE: Assuring coverage for a workgroup when using multiple workgroups

Posted 10-10-2019 14:18
    Well there is a feature I completely forgot about, thanks!  When we first started using optimizer it was just one workgroup with one schedule so it was a pretty simple setup.

Derek Rouleau
    The Thomas Company

• 4.  RE: Assuring coverage for a workgroup when using multiple workgroups

Posted 10-10-2019 14:36
    I forgot to mention that yes they all have their own service goal ranging from 80% in 20 seconds to 80% in 7 min.

Derek Rouleau
    The Thomas Company

• 5.  RE: Assuring coverage for a workgroup when using multiple workgroups

Posted 10-10-2019 14:10
    Hey, Derek I highly agree with Ray on this. If you have more question drop a comment and we can assit

Micheal McComber
    Sutter Health

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources