PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Customer Interaction/Transfer report

Posted 09-09-2019 08:39

Assistance

Our inbound calls go through triage and many calls can have multiple agent transfers.  I need assistance in the following:

Issue:  We need a report that can track the details of individual customer interactions within each call and the details of how many times the call was transferred within the call

A report of this nature is required for us to measure First Call Resolution.   Reporting at this level will allow for issues/cases to be tracked across multiple calls or transfers (customer journey), track transferring party and should include but not limited to: Call Volume, Classification, Resolutions and First Call Resolution.

• measures number of people a caller needs to speak with including callback and transfers.
    • Allow for issues/cases to be tracked across multiple calls or transfers (customer journey), track transferring party.

What I need: So we need to find out how we can track and report this kind of data?

#Reporting/Analytics

#Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Janet Hayward
    Workplace Safety & Insurance Board

• 2.  RE: Customer Interaction/Transfer report

Posted 09-09-2019 10:13
    We had the same problem. With us it was not first call resolution that was the issue but we charged different departments at different rates based on skill level, so needed to know who transferred to whom etc. On the call journey in InteractionSummary we could determine the department that got the call first based on inbound DDI and who ended the call based on LastAgentName, but when it went through multiple agents/departments, who was in between was a mystery.

Unfortunately, the only solution we could determine was costly. The information is there is the table InteractionSegmentDetail, but to get that data parsed we had to pay Genesys a heap of money to implement Segment Parser. This gave every individual step of the call journey.

Philip Last
    Arvato Limited

• 3.  RE: Customer Interaction/Transfer report

Posted 09-09-2019 10:16
    Janet,

Reports are not my strong suit but I think you can get at this data in the segment log. The catch is that the segment log is encoded so either you have to have the tracker license to get at it or buy the PSO package, I think it's called segment parser, which formats the data in a nice to read structure in custom tables. It's possible PSO also has reports off of this custom data, I'm not entirely sure since its been years since I lost looked at segment parser.

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

• 4.  RE: Customer Interaction/Transfer report

GENESYS
    Posted 09-10-2019 09:04
    There are no reports that will show Agent01 Transferred the Call to Agent02, or to QueueB, for example.  You have 2 options, depending on the detail you need.

1.  You can add transfer # and transfer % to the Queue Summary and Detail report as Flex columns.  This can be done in Report Administrator, in IA.  It will tell you "Queue A had 4 transfers."  And depending on how you group the data in that report, you can see transfer numbers per queue/media type/skill, etc. 

2.  The next option though, is best for granularity of data.  Open IA -> Interaction Tracker -> Configuration -> Items Tracked tab.  Ensure that "Track Routing Exceptions" is enabled.  This allows the DB to begin tracking transfers, abandons, and flow outs at a very granular level.  Once enabled, look to the EE_TransferEvents_viw view.  A custom report or DB query will need to be created.  Or you can leverage tools like Power BI or Tableau to build dashboards with this information.  But it will track transfers from the source user/queue to the destination user/queue, down to the millisecond level, by InteractionID.

Thanks,​

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources