PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Agent Status in ICBM

Posted 10-10-2019 10:30
    Scenario:
    1. Agent is in 'available' state in Interaction Desktop.
    2. Agent receives a call, as agent was in ready state

Now, if I open ICBM --> create new view --> Interaction Supervisor --> 'workgroup directory' view

In this 'workgroup directory' view, agent status reflects as 'available' when agent is in 'available' state in interaction desktop.
    And, when agent receive the call and in middle of conversation with caller. Even at that moment, 'workgroup directory' view shows agent status as 'available'. This is confusing for supervisors. As agent is on call with customer but ICBM shows that agent is available.
    Any workaround to fix this?
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Rahul C Tyagi
    Accenture India

• 2.  RE: Agent Status in ICBM

Posted 10-10-2019 10:33
    Just a basic question, are your workgroups configured properly to change your agents status when they are on an ACD call?

Aaron Lael
    State of Utah

• 3.  RE: Agent Status in ICBM

Posted 10-10-2019 10:39
    I don't have 'on-call' option under 'on-call status' field in workgroup.

Rahul C Tyagi
    Accenture India

• 4.  RE: Agent Status in ICBM

Posted 10-10-2019 10:42
    Those are just status messages that the system can change agents to.  That's just a status that we have in our dev environment so you may very well have different statuses available to you.  The question is:  for that specific workgroup you are concerned about, is that dropdown blank or set to a value?

Aaron Lael
    State of Utah

• 5.  RE: Agent Status in ICBM

Posted 10-10-2019 10:55
    Hi Aaron,

It's blank as of now. But I am not seeing 'on-call' value in the drop down. I tried to configure the same under 'status message' but still not seeing it under the drop down.

Rahul C Tyagi
    Accenture India

• 6.  RE: Agent Status in ICBM

Posted 10-10-2019 10:59
    The workgroup has to grant permission to the status (or have permission to the status granted at the default user level) for it to appear in the checkbox.  This ensures that the system does not try to change the user to a status that they do not have access to.  This status should not be user selectable, though.

Aaron Lael
    State of Utah

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources