PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Call Event Log only writing out sometimes

Posted 08-05-2019 15:51
    I've built an agentless dialer campaign that will route through outbound attendant and either transfer to a workgroup or peform an external transfer. If either of those two scenarios occur, the call event log will contain all logging steps it traveled through in attendant, letting us see what occurred on the call.

If the call is not either transferred to an agent or externally transferred, the call event log remains blank! Even after transferring through Attendant nodes that have logging enabled, the call event log simply remains blank, showing nothing. 

Has anyone ever experienced this?
    #Outbound

------------------------------
    Lewis Brown
    WellCare Health Plans

• 2.  RE: Call Event Log only writing out sometimes

Posted 08-06-2019 09:35
    Lewis,

What version of CIC are you running? Is the record written to interactionsummary table but the call event log is blank or is the record not in the interactionsummary table? They changed reporting a while back so that these interactions still write to the interactionsummary table but you have to add a server parameter "Track Abandoned Dialer Interactions in InteractionSummary" and set the value to "True". You need to update the tracker configuration after making this change.

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

• 3.  RE: Call Event Log only writing out sometimes

Posted 08-07-2019 08:14

Hi Mark,

2019R2. Yes, the record is written out to the Interaction Summary table. We can see dispositions, call length and all other details, except Call Event Log is blank. I will give that server parameter a try and report back. What tracker configuration change needs to be made?

Thanks,

Lewis

Lewis Brown
    WellCare Health Plans

• 4.  RE: Call Event Log only writing out sometimes

Posted 08-07-2019 10:26
    Lewis,

This was in the notes from Genesys for the SCR: To update it, Interaction Administrator -> Interacion Tracker -> Items Tracked -> uncheck some check box that is checked, apply, redial it and apply again.

Note that that server parameter is supposed to fix the issue where after CIC 2016 R1 the entire interaction summary record would not be written if dialer hit a phone number that did not connect. The results would be written to the callhistory table but not the interactionsummary table. Your issue seems to be different so I don't think this server parameter will fix your issue. What you are running into seems like a bug and you may need to open an incident with Genesys.

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources