PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  customer number is always 5060

Posted 09-09-2019 12:49
    hello everyone, I have agents connected on interaction connect via remote station thats connected to avaia system but every time call come to the interaction connect the caller id is 5060 not the real caller id what should I do to make caller id (customer number) appear not the 5060

thanks
    #SIP/VolP
    #Telephony

------------------------------
    Amr Khalil
    IST Integration Services And Technologies Co.

• 2.  RE: customer number is always 5060

Posted 09-10-2019 08:29
    Hi Amr,

Are the external lines also connected through the Avaia system, or directly to IC?

This looks to me like something is screwing around with the SIP ID's and removing part of the string. 5060 is the port that SIP uses, so....

• 3.  RE: customer number is always 5060

Posted 10-22-2019 10:19
    Dear Paul Simpson,

the external lines connected directly to IC and all agent logged in via avaia remote station, i tried to edit it from handler to make outbound call show the real mobile number of customer but 5060 is the only name and address that appear to me

thanks

Amr Khalil
    IST Integration Services And Technologies Co.

• 4.  RE: customer number is always 5060

Posted 11-07-2019 15:38
    Hi, 

I would first check the Line config for "SIP Line Configuration" and "Line In" you should have three possibilities there.  Try switching between them and see what happens.

Also check if there are any numbers defined under "Phone Numbers" and the  "DID/DNIS" tab. Other then that I could only think of this happening on the SBC, that is if you have one.

Egill Palsson
    Advania AB

• 5.  RE: customer number is always 5060

Posted 11-08-2019 09:36
    Amr,

I wold look at the SIP engine log (turned up to notes) to look at the invites into your CIC system to first verify the name and number are coming across. If they are then as Egill suggests you may need to adjust the identity in settings.

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk. If my comment helped you or solved your problem please consider marking my comment as best answer.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources