PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Intraday AHT

Posted 07-13-2021 19:33
    The values in Intraday are driving me nuts! So, I'm still stuck on AHT and ACW values in Intraday. I don't understand how Optimizer is arriving at the AHT Actual column.  I have been using information from IWrkgrpQueueStats and IAgentQueueStats in the database and I can't get any combination of that data to match up with Intraday. I was pleasently surprised that I was able to get the data from those two views to line up.

In my head, the AHT Actual column would be (talkTime+ACW)/callsAnswered  or (tTalkACD+tACW)/nAnswered When I do that math, I get 218.95 seconds, but Intraday has us at 236.81

And for ACW, in my head, it would be tACW/nAnswered. So my math says 38.35 and Intraday has us at 40.88.  I have also tried tACW/nACW and that gets me 59 seconds of ACW.

I don't need an exact match, but a difference of 2.53 seconds across my volume equals about .25 FTEs per day or 1.25 FTEs per week.
    #Reporting/Analytics
    #WEM/Optimizer

------------------------------
    Kenn Lambing
    OHIOHEALTH

• 2.  RE: Intraday AHT
    Best Answer

Posted 07-14-2021 10:59
    Hi Kenn - Have you looked at the [tTalkCompleteAcd] or [tAcwComplete] fields?  An interaction that was answered in one period could span across multiple so the talk or acw duration won't yet be known when the intraday statistic is populated.  Another thought, you may need to subtract [nEndActiveAcdCalls] and [nEndHeldAcdCalls] from [nAnsweredAcd] for your denominator.

Raymond Hicks
    Sutter Health

• 3.  RE: Intraday AHT

Posted 07-21-2021 15:05
    Raymond,

Thanks for your help. It takes bit of gymnastics and ALL of those fields to get the data to line up between the canned reporting and Intraday at the interval level.

To reconcile reporting with Intraday you need
    tTalkCompleted for the current interval/(nAnswered Current Interval - nEndActiveACDCalls Current Interval - nEndHeldAcdCalls Current Interval + nEndActiveAcdCalls Previous interval + nEndHeldAcdCalls Previous interval).  That will line up with Intraday AHT Current Interval - Intrday ACW Current Interval.

To get ACW to line up, it's much the same thing:
    tACWcomplete Current Interval/ (nAnswered Current Interval - nEndActiveAcdCalls Current Interval - nEndHeldAcdCalls Current interval + nEndActiveCalls Previous interval + nEndHeldAcdCalls Previous interval).

So it does seem that it's an attempt to track the AHT and ACW for only the calls that were completed during the interval. And this is why the daily numbers line up still line up between the sources...at some point in the day (closing time) you will stop carrying calls over to the next interval-That is unless you are a 24x7 operation.

Kenn Lambing
    OHIOHEALTH

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources