PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  ICBM->Interaction Recorder Search by User Name Issue

Posted 10-28-2021 16:30
    We just noticed starting a few weeks ago that some of our new hire agents are not showing in the User Name field when doing a recording search in ICBM-> Interaction Recorder.  I have a ticket open with support on the issue but I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a server parameter or anything else that would be limiting the number of agents that can be shown in this list?  I am able to do a recording search by workgroup and I can filter this and see the agents are being assigned to the calls, we just can't do a User Name search on the agents.

Thanks,
    Andrew
    #Reporting/Analytics
    #SystemAdministration

------------------------------
    Andrew Wooster
    Genesco Inc.

• 2.  RE: ICBM->Interaction Recorder Search by User Name Issue

Posted 10-29-2021 02:31
    We have a similar problem, Agents cannot transfer to newly created attendant profiles even if these profiles are enabled as transfer destination.
    The workaround is to perform a switchover (reboot). This bug is handled by Genesys as SCR IC-159471 which should be fixed in the latest available CIC patch (I havn't testet it yet).

Andreas Tikart
    Fiebig GmbH

• 3.  RE: ICBM->Interaction Recorder Search by User Name Issue

Posted 10-29-2021 02:50
    Dear Andrew,

I am not sure but can you please check the Personal Information field on IA for the newly created agents and can you please compare this field between the working and non-working agents?

As far as i remember ICBM is getting the display information from the Personal Information field of the users.

Thanks

Cenk GĂĽndĂĽz
    CTCOMM

• 4.  RE: ICBM->Interaction Recorder Search by User Name Issue

Posted 10-29-2021 03:24
    Hi Andrew,

MaxDirectoryStatusWatches = 1000

Can you try and let me know?

Best,
    Guchan

Guchan Erzorlu
    Call Center Resources Dan. A.S

• 5.  RE: ICBM->Interaction Recorder Search by User Name Issue

Posted 10-29-2021 10:28
    I've looked at the Personal Info and everything is correct for these agents.  Tried adjusting the MaxDirectoryStatusWatches to 1000 and still no luck, this was set to 500 and we currently have 350 agents setup.  I will try a server reboot tonight after we close to see if that helps any.

Thanks,
    Andrew

Andrew Wooster
    Genesco Inc.

• 6.  RE: ICBM->Interaction Recorder Search by User Name Issue

Posted 10-29-2021 10:39
    On previous versions (like 4.0) I've seen this behavior pop up when a user is created without the display name field in personal info being filled out at the time of the account creation.  Basically, I could use date/workgroup parameters to pull back a user, but I couldn't pull them up by their name in Recorder, even after updating the name.

A switchover did end up sorting this out in that situation.  Again, this was 6 years ago.

AARON LAEL
    State of Utah

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources