PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Interaction Recorder handlers

Posted 09-28-2021 10:12
    Hello team,

Hope you are doing great,

I have a very specific and maybe even weird problem. Business asked me about very strange functionality, they want to have a some kind of technical number on which they would be able to call, and everything they say would be recorded by Interaction recorder. They want to use PureConnect as a dictophone :). I said many times that it's not a good solution but they've persistenly asked me to try implement that.
    I beliave I can do that with handlers. I've created custom handler and put it on some number in Interaction Attendant. I added set call state step and wait disconnect, and now I call to this number and my call seems to connected, but somewhy Interaction recorder doesn't want to record it, at the same time if I call to that number from external PBX Interaction recorder does his job and I see records. Looks like if I call from external PBX Interaction Recorder records call as early media, but it doesn't work with Intercom call

Community please help...
    #Handlers

------------------------------
    Anton Karelin
    Jet Infosystems

• 2.  RE: Interaction Recorder handlers

Posted 10-05-2021 10:09
    Sounds like a record policy. what does your Initiation and retention policy look like for this call? Do you have the Policy apply to all and do you have the events include intercom?

Thank you,
     Scott

Scott WilliAMs
    Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority

• 3.  RE: Interaction Recorder handlers

Posted 10-08-2021 01:56
    I beliave that my retenrion and Initiation policies are fine they are configured to record and store all possible Interactions. You can find policies on the screenshots. Externals calls in my handler were also not recordered until I set up proactive recording line setting on external sip trunk from which I'm getting this call to record. But looks like this setting doesn't work on Stations lines. As a WA I created a loop, additional line and rule in dial plan which is sending call from Interacom users to this loop line, and now calls from opearators to this technical number are external for PureConnect, and works fine.
    But of course it looks a little bit weird.

Anton Karelin
    Jet Infosystems

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources