PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  QueuePeriodStatistics Server Parameters

Posted 12-13-2021 13:18

SUMMARY

The customer has custom reports that leverage statistics groups.  After we upgraded the customer from PureConnect 2018 R3 to 2020 R4, we noticed the following two Server Parameters were affected:

QueuePeriodStatisticsInterval

QueuePeriodStatisticsServiceThresholds

The name of the second Server Parameter changed to QueuePeriodStatisticsServiceThresholds_Moved.  The value of the Server Parameter indicates the Server Parameter is obsolete and the configuration has moved to IA -> Server Configuration -> Report Configuration.

STEPS TAKEN

- Determined the first Server Parameter (QueuePeriodStatisticsInterval) was moved to IA -> Server Configuration -> Report Configuration -> Reporting Intervals -> Queue/IVR reporting interval (min)

- Reviewed Genesys documentation; found the following articles still referencing the second Server Parameter (QueuePeriodStatisticsServiceThresholds):

https://help.genesys.com/pureconnect/datadictionary/content/IntervalQueueData.html#3d4c7719634d436fb132f5a01a1cf48d

https://genesyspartner.force.com/customercare/kA91T000000XdOPSA0?name=How-to-configure-Service-Levels-for-Statistics-Groups-in-CIC-4-0

- Opened Genesys support case; they continue to refer me to Workgroups -> (workgroup) -> Configure Service Levels

- Genesys does not understand that statistics groups are different than service levels

NEXT STEPS

Need to determine where the configuration for Server Parameter QueuePeriodStatisticsServiceThresholds now resides.

#Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Scott Kandel
    Electroline Data Communications Inc

• 2.  RE: QueuePeriodStatistics Server Parameters

Posted 12-14-2021 18:16
    Well if you look at stat server at start up you can see what all server parameters it is looking for,

Ill see if I can look at my dev server 2021R1

ryan hedlund

• 3.  RE: QueuePeriodStatistics Server Parameters

Posted 12-14-2021 18:25
    its still looking for it:

CQmStatsGuts::UpdateServerParameter : QueuePeriodStatisticsServiceThresholds is 10,20,30,40,50,60.

I don't have the parameter set and and at statserverwg start up its setting it to this the default.

ryan hedlund

• 4.  RE: QueuePeriodStatistics Server Parameters

Posted 12-14-2021 19:14
    Also when i look QueuePeriodStatisticsInterval I see it as a server parameter but then later down in the log i see it get pulled in from else where and overwrites what ever in in the parameter. for the value stat server uses

ryan hedlund

• 5.  RE: QueuePeriodStatistics Server Parameters

Posted 12-15-2021 16:31
    Hi, Ryan,

Thank you for the information.  I will be testing this on the customer's dev server (2020 R4) and will reply to this post with my findings.

Scott

Scott Kandel
    Electroline Data Communications Inc

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources