Genesys Multicloud

View Only

Discussion Thread View

PurEngage Cloud in Hybird deployment

• 1.  PurEngage Cloud in Hybird deployment

Posted 02-14-2020 07:55
    Hi All,

I am fairly new to PureEngage cloud and appreciate any help on the following queries

• Assume I have only IVR functionality setup in PureEngage cloud (Either as Enterprise IVR or PaSS) and rest of the capabilities are on-premise based (PureEngage). I would like to understand how the data from IVR is passed? Does Genesys offers default capability to pass data or customization would be needed?
    • In the user administration guide under Enterprise IVR its mentioned that "Ability to integrate with the customer's standard call routing and computer telephony integration (CTI) " does this mean that integration with any existing product can be made or applies only for Pure Engage premise setup?
    • is Designer is used only in the case of Enterprise IVR ? Also, does Designer offers any SDK or customization capability (Except custom service which needs to be developed by Genesys)?
    • Can Genesys PureEngage cloud solution be integrated with any 3rd party ACD (hosted in premise)?

Thanks a lot.
    #ArchitectureandDesign
    #Implementation
    #Integrations
    #SIP/VolP
    #System Administration

------------------------------
    Siva
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources