Certification and Training

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  PureCloud Certification Assistance

Posted 10-22-2019 11:17
    Hi Team,

I have opted to take the below certification, i have 2 questions in my mind and need your assistance on this
    101-02 Genesys Certified Associate - PureCloud

1.) I wanted to know what is the retake policy for example, If i fail in first attempt, can i again retake the exam with the same voucher.

2.) One more question, since this is a open book exam, will my computer be locked while i take the exam.

#Certification
    #PureCloud

------------------------------
    Rajath Kumar
    Infosys Limited

• 2.  RE: PureCloud Certification Assistance

GENESYS
    Posted 10-23-2019 03:54

Hi Rajath,

1) I wanted to know what is the retake policy for example, If i fail in first attempt, can i again retake the exam with the same voucher.

Shared the link of our Retake Policy (https://admin.viewcentral.com/events/uploads/genesys/Genesys%20Certification%20Retake%20Policy.pdf)

You  can request for a new voucher, in case if you have not cleared the exam but you cannot use the same voucher for the second attempt. 

2) One more question, since this is a open book exam, will my computer be locked while i take the exam.
     Your system will not be locked at the time of your exam but you will have time duration (120 mins) for the exam completion. 

Thanks,
    Gayathri Rajan
    Certification Lead-Genesys

Gayathri Rajan
    Certification Lead
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: PureCloud Certification Assistance

Posted 10-23-2019 06:30
    Hi Gayathri,

Interesting to know about the retake policy - I'll share that with my colleague!

Thanks

Gordon Thomson
    Dialler Manager
    Actavo

• 4.  RE: PureCloud Certification Assistance

Posted 10-23-2019 03:57
    Hi Rajath,

Myself and a colleague are also looking to take this, as far as I've been informed from others who have taken this exam as it's open book and most of the material is on-line then you can use the on-line reference materiel on your computer.

I'm not sure about the retake policy, but hopefully the open book element should prevent you from needing to worry about it - good luck!

Gordon Thomson
    Dialler Manager
    Actavo

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources