Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Bullseye Routing

Posted 10-18-2019 10:43
    Hi

I think I am having a moment and just cannot wrap my head around the best way to utilize skills to route to the most appropriate agent. 

I have a queue with 5 agents. 2 of which are the primary for that queue and I have them set with the skill and a 5-star proficiency. The other members also have the skill with 3-star proficiency. I have also added the skill name in Architect - Transfer to ACD in the routing section I added the ACD Skill.

So  - my question is what is the best method to ensure the primary reps are getting priority? Best Available skills and standard routing doesn't seem to be the answer.
    When I look at bullseye and try to follow the help articles I am lost. I cannot figure out if this is the best option and how to set it up to ensure the above happens but also that calls do not just get stuck in queue if other reps with skill are available. Any suggestions or advice is appreciated.
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)

------------------------------
    Julie Green
    Sentinel Benefits & Financial Group

• 2.  RE: Bullseye Routing

GENESYS
    Posted 10-18-2019 12:33

Could you explain why best available skills & standard routing doesn't work?  That sounds to me like what you actually want.

Bullseye routing is for when you want to remove skills.  For example, you want the interaction to first be restricted to agents that have skills 1-5.  After some time, you want open it up to agents that have skills 1-3 (4 & 5 are no longer required so you get a larger pool of available agents).  The next bullseye ring would remove skill 3, continuing until you have removed all the skills you no longer consider necessary.

You could use preferred agents.  That would allow you to configure the interaction to wait a certain amount of time for the specified 2 agents.  Even if the other 3 agents were available the interaction would wait for the one of the 2 preferred agents until the timeout passes.  You can configure rings similar to bullseye that opens the pool of available agents up.

https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/preferred-agent-routing-behavior/

Melissa Bailey
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources