PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Setting Outbound ANI

Posted 09-11-2019 03:51
    Hello,

I have a requirement for one of our customer having remote agents and they reach-out to their customer dialing through pure connect.
    This scenario is working fine Currently .However it uses default line number of cic to dialout .

Now customer requirement is that they have to use agent specific DID number to be shown to the called customer.

Is their any attribute that we can set in attendant to use agent DID when he call from his registered mobile phone to the CIC  System  which from the attendant accepts customer number to be dilaed by the agent and dials it.

Look forward for your Valuable inputs

Regards
    Mirza
    #Handlers

------------------------------
    Mirza Mahboob Baig
    Al Arabiya Systems Engineering (ASE)

• 2.  RE: Setting Outbound ANI

Posted 09-11-2019 05:22
    If they select Workgroup to outbound dial (that cannot be set as default action, agents must select, so it is down to agent behavior), then the workgroup can have ANI set. In Workgroup setting, tab: CustomAttributes. Attribute would be "Outbound ANI" then add the ANI you want to have displayed.

I think this can also be set using Account Codes but never used them so unsure. Unlike selecting workgroup, I think this can be mandatory.

Philip Last
    Arvato Limited

• 3.  RE: Setting Outbound ANI

Posted 09-11-2019 07:14
    Hi Philip,

Thank you for your response .

In my case i want agents  DID to be assigned individually not to the work group 

my Scenario is as mentioned below 

Agent will use his mobile phone to dial into the Genesys System which will route him to attendant where the agent will enter the Customer number to dial out through Genesys system.

so we for this we have to individually assign the DID number for each Agent .

Regards
    Mirza

Mirza Mahboob Baig
    Al Arabiya Systems Engineering (ASE)

• 4.  RE: Setting Outbound ANI

Posted 09-11-2019 09:33
    Are the agents logging into Interaction Desktop at all?  If they login to Interaction Desktop and choose "Station Type" as "Remote Number", they can enter their cell phone and when placing a call from the client, it will route to their cell phones.  Then in Interaction Administrator > System Configuration > Phone Numbers > Configuration > DID/DNIS tab, you can set an agent with their specific DID, and that DID will be presented to the customer.

Thanks,
    Andrew

Andrew Wooster
    Genesco Inc.

• 5.  RE: Setting Outbound ANI

Posted 09-11-2019 13:02
    @Andrew Wooster is 95% correct....

The Phone Numbers->DID/DNIS tab is for incoming DNIS Routing and has no affect, or relation to ANI.

You can specify an outbound ANI on the User object (which, coincidentally has no effect on inbound DNIS routing)​.

Outboud ANI can be set on the User, The Station, The Workgroup, The Campaign (in the case of Dialer) or the Line. The Line is the "default" or "last resort" value that is used, if it isn't set anywhere else.

@Mirza Baig If I'm reading your requirement correctly, the agent calls in to an IVR, is then prompted for an outbound number and you call that number, but want to present the user's ANI? (So, no client?)

This could be done, but will probably require Handler modifications.....

​​

• 6.  RE: Setting Outbound ANI

Posted 09-12-2019 10:51

Thank you Paul I missed that sorry, I second Paul's comment on the user object. You can set the ANI for that particular agent.

Sheldon Breading-Goodrich
    Financial Engines, Inc.

• 7.  RE: Setting Outbound ANI

Posted 09-12-2019 13:49
    Hi Mirza and community,
    If you're looking for a more flexible solution, then ours is based on a series of handlers, which will take into consideration, the custom attributes defined for the following:
    • Users
    • Stations
    • Roles
    • Locations

The desired custom view (phone number and/or display name) will be established once a configured item, with the required attributes, has been found, at the moment the outgoing call is executed. If no custom attribute is assigned to a configuration item, the default display name and phone number will be used.

Take a look within AppFoundry, search for QC3 infiniti: Outbound Call Display
    -Alain

Alain LeBrasseur
    438-888-1297
    Quovim C3
    Montreal, Quebec
    Canada

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources