Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Differentiated CPN number need to display for manual outbound

Posted 01-14-2020 07:13
    Hi Team,

As of now, Below mentioned steps are done for trial and error purpose.

1. WDE Manual outbound call transfer to Route point number. (RP Number: 270008)

2. Built the composer strategy and loaded that route point.

3. Built the logic for retrieve the agent EmployeeId and agent entered customer number.

4. We found the agent group name based on the Employee Id via connecting the Config DB.

5. Created the list object and configured the CPN based on Agent group name.

6. Built the logic in strategy level to retrieve the CPN number from the list Object.

7. Transfer the call from route point to customer mobile number by using Single Step transfer block in strategy.

Here some queries need to be address:

1. I need help for regarding about how to update CPN number before manual outbound call transfer to customer by using composer strategy.

2 .If agents are mapped to multiple agent group and configured with multiple CPN numbers, so I want to display a particular CPN numbers at customer end based on agent group.

We have uploaded the composer strategy,SIP and ORS logs. Please refer the Connection ID: 050a02f0e0323092

#Outbound

------------------------------
    Shivabasappa Sangalad
    ABN AMRO Bank N.V.

Attachment(s)

zip
    Composer_Statergy.zip   2.18 MB 1 version
    zip
    Logs.zip   14.84 MB 1 version

• 2.  RE: Differentiated CPN number need to display for manual outbound

Posted 01-14-2020 09:23
    Shivabasappa,

1. You can set the extensions attribute for CPNDigits so that SIP Server overrides them.  You can do this one of two ways:
      • Variable
    Example:  var_ExtensionsAttribute = {extensions:{'CPNDigits':'<TFN NUMBER>'}}

• Function
    Example:  _genesys.queue.translationOverride(system.InteractionID, '', '<DN>', '', 0, '', '', 'CPNDigits:<TFN NUMBER>');
    2.  You can do this in whatever logical heirarchy you so desire.  I don't know what your requirements are, so it would not be appropriate for me to speculate as to what sorts of logic to use.

Ivan Ullmann
    Eventus Solutions Group

• 3.  RE: Differentiated CPN number need to display for manual outbound

Posted 01-14-2020 09:30
    Hi Shivabasappa,

We got this working in WDE without going through a strategy by adding CPNDigits to the AttributeExtensions section of the voice interaction. This passes the desired Caller ID to SIP server. Assuming you know how to update in Composer, you can do the same there. You need to add a Key/Value pair where the key is CPNDigits (I believe it is case sensitive) and the value is the desired value from the List Object.

Below is an example of what it would look like in SIP logs:

14:28:43.951 Trc 04541 RequestMakeCall received from [768] (0000002a ....
    message RequestMakeCall
    AttributeReferenceID 4312
    AttributeThisDN 'xxxxxxx'
    AttributeUserData [2] 00 00..
    AttributeOtherDN 'xxxxxxxx'
    AttributeMakeCallType 0 (MakeCallRegular)
    AttributeReason [2] 00 00..
    AttributeExtensions [26] 00 01 00 00..
    'CPNDigits' '2125551212'

Regards,

Daniel Hilaire

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources