Genesys Multicloud

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Chat Widget Extension

Posted 08-14-2019 00:48
    Edited by M A Feroz 08-14-2019 00:48
    Hi all,
    We have configured the Genesys default Chat widget and hosted on a webpage. The chat interactions are happening fine. When the customer is initiating a chat he will give First Name, Last Name, Email, and Subject. Now we've noticed that the First Name and Last Name are getting added to the Interaction Id in the name of "RemoteDisplayName" and we're able to see it but Email and Subject information was not added to Interaction Id. So we wanted to understand how can we pass the given Email to Interaction Id? Or if there is a different way to get those parameters/attributes.
    I am using a Genesys chat widget and trying to capture the chat attributes like First name, last name, email address and subject and route the interaction to the skilled agent. I want to try using extensions following this linkhttps://docs.genesys.com/Documentation/PSAAS/latest/Administrator/GWCBusExtensions
    Using extensions on how to get Email Id. Can anyone help me to how to use these extensions and how to get attributes by using extensions? 

Thanks in advance

#Implementation

------------------------------
    M A Feroz
    The Customer Experience Lab
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources