Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Salesforce Outbound Campaign - Sync Attempt Control

Posted 08-04-2020 09:24
    Dear all,

i would like to know if there is a possibility to sync attempt control lists to Salesforce Campaign Management?
    When I'm creating a campaign in Salesforce, I would like to choose the correct DNC list in the PureCloud Campaign Settings.
    It would be good to have it working like is it working for the DNC lists.

Kind regards
    Jan Reichelt
    #Integrations

------------------------------
    Jan Reichelt
    T-Systems International GmbH

• 2.  RE: Salesforce Outbound Campaign - Sync Attempt Control

GENESYS
    Posted 08-05-2020 09:22
    I'm not entirely sure what the ask is here.  You can certainly select the DNC list as a campaign setting.

Richard Schott
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Salesforce Outbound Campaign - Sync Attempt Control

Posted 08-06-2020 03:25
    Edited by Jan Reichelt dup 08-06-2020 03:44
    Hi Richard,

many thanks for your reply. Sure, it is possible to select the correct DNC list from the Salesforce side. I'm missing the possibility to select the correct attempt control from the Salesforce side.

If I set up a campaign in Salesforce i add the Leads and Contacts i want to cover within in the campaign. Afterwards this list is synced automatically from Salesforce to Genesys. Now I have the possibility to connect an attempt control list to the contacts list in Genesys (Listmanagement). But from perspective of a Salesforce user it would be better to do this within Salesforce, so that it's not needed additionally log into Genesys Cloud. The creator of Salesforce Campaign does not necessarily has a login for Genesys Cloud.

Kind regards
    Jan

Jan Reichelt
    T-Systems International GmbH

• 4.  RE: Salesforce Outbound Campaign - Sync Attempt Control

GENESYS
    Posted 08-06-2020 09:55
    Attempt controls is not a supported feature within the SFDC Campaign Management Feature Set at this time.  That would need to be configured within the Genesys Cloud Admin UI if you're wanting to use it.  I would recommend adding an Idea to the portal with this feature request.  

It's important to note that the Campaign Management feature within SFDC is not intended to be a complete replication of Outbound Dialing.  It is a separate feature set that leverages Outbound Dialing capabilities.

Richard Schott
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources