PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  DNC Scrub Option for Dialer Campaign and Reporting for the same

Posted 04-02-2021 13:09
    Hello,
    We are using Dialer with DNC.com integration/ campaign in Dialer Campaign where we are scrubbing wireless and DNC numbers.

I am looking for a way to generate a Report in Genesys where I can find what numbers were scrubbed from contact list because of DNC integration.

Does anyone know if Genesys stores this information somewhere.

We have not created any custom campaign just Regular DNC campaign.

Note: I looked at contact list tables and record status does change to "F" but have seen the same status for dialer calls that were not scrubbed, so it will be hard to distinguish from which one is which.

Appreciate Any help that could provide ! 

#AskMeAnything(AMA)
    #Integrations
    #Outbound
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Anagha Chandere
    Southwest Business Corp.

• 2.  RE: DNC Scrub Option for Dialer Campaign and Reporting for the same

Posted 04-02-2021 16:00
    The reason you are seeing this behavior is that DNC scrubs the numbers, not the contacts. A status of "F" for the contact simply means that none of its numbers are callable ("F" means "Flagged for review".)

I suggest you check out the PND table. I believe DNC marks scrubbed numbers as "P".

For a full explanation of the relationship between the various tables used by Dialer, I suggest attending the IDCE training from Genesys Beyond.

HTH

• 3.  RE: DNC Scrub Option for Dialer Campaign and Reporting for the same

Posted 04-02-2021 19:08
    Thank you Paul,
    Appreciate your help.
    I have done Training and was quickly glanced at manual.
    Few questions:  
    1. Is "P" Status unique to DNC records only? I guess Yes, haven't seen anything converting to "P" or red in documentation.

2. Is there any way to associate PND table with any other table which tells what other information was uploaded for that specific contact/Record. We are passing unique identifier in contact list in i3_rowid. I am Trying to see if I could connect I3_IDENTITY with I3_ROWID and Date and time of record added to contact list to take information back in our CRM.

3. what is PND table Clean up process. How long Record stays there or when does it clear those records including status P and all other statuses?

Anagha Chandere
    Southwest Business Corp.

• 4.  RE: DNC Scrub Option for Dialer Campaign and Reporting for the same

GENESYS
    Posted 04-14-2021 09:34
    Hi Anagha,

I think the information you're looking for is the DNC meta data table (documentation: https://help.genesys.com/pureconnect/mergedProjects/wh_dlr/mergedProjects/dialer_manager_help2/desktop/meta_table.htm)

Q1:
    As for the pnd status, it is unique for scrubbing:

If the DNC scrub indicates that the number is blocked for an undetermined time period, the status will be set to "P"

If the DNC scrub indicates that the number is blocked by a calling time restriction (i.e. it is temporarily blocked), the status will be set to "B"

Q2:
    I'm not exactly sure what you're asking for here. The i3_Identity is the unique identifier used by the system to match PND to Contact List record. The PND records are the phone numbers listed on the contact list as defined by the contact list object in IA. They are mapped by CCID value contained in the CCD table. So you can have 1 CL record with many PND records for each phone number. In SQL, you can join on cl and pnd via i3_identity to get the complete picture. 

Q3
    The PND table is cleaned up when the corresponding i3_identity is removed if the i3_identity is removed from the contact list and the contact list is recycled. 

Thanks,
    Eric

Eric Berkshire
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources