Latitude by Genesys - User Group

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Vendor Payment Wizard Problem

• 1.  Vendor Payment Wizard Problem

Posted 07-28-2020 12:34
    Recently we started experiencing a problem with Latitude Vendor Payment Wizard when running check batches.  It is constantly reducing the size of the batch we are able to run.  When I started with our company, the max we could enter at a time was 272 checks (don't know why) and Vendor Payment Wizard would break that up into 3 batches of 100 100 and 72.  When the problem started, the batch files for 100 checks were empty and only the final batch file for 72 checks had data.  We've been busy and haven't had time for a deep dive so we cut back to running no more than 100 checks at a time.  This worked for a bit then the same thing happened, no data in the batch file.  This has continued to happen and we are now down to running a batch of no more than 68 checks at a time.  Has anyone else had this issue or have any insight into why this may be happening?  We're running Latitude ver10 SU3 on Windows 10.
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Greg Spiegel

• 2.  RE: Vendor Payment Wizard Problem

GENESYS
    Posted 08-03-2020 12:53
    @Niki Coleman @Pamela Briggs @Ivanne Sudario  Any help for Greg here? ​​​

Cris Bjelajac
    Business Owner
    Latitude by Genesys

• 3.  RE: Vendor Payment Wizard Problem

GENESYS
    Posted 08-03-2020 16:59
    Edited by Niki Coleman 08-03-2020 17:02
    Hi Greg. I actually recall this being an issue in earlier versions of 10. Primarily in SU03. I believe we have since corrected this in our later versions of 10 and you are able to export more records without the limitations you're facing now. You can try modifying the Nacha Module inside the PVG web.config located here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Latitude Software\Web on the web server. Try adding the highlighted key, save the config, then recycle the PVG app pool and see if you're able to export more records. Restarting the Token service regularly is also something i'd highly recommend considering we have seen problems with direct check files when the service is constantly running. I'd set up a job and restart this service nightly if at all possible. If this doesn't correct the problem, the only other way would be to upgrade from v10 SU03 to SU09. Hope this helps. =^)

image2018-5-24 10:56:19.png

Niki Coleman
    Genesys - Employees