Workforce Engagement Management

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Agent Shift Trades and Schedule view

Posted 04-30-2021 09:09
    No replies, thread closed.
    Good morning!

I have been all over the Resource Center and this community looking for a answer to this very simple question: If agents make shift trades, do those trades show up in My Schedule View and also in the 'master' schedule? If I am not viewing either schedule and open it up, will it update at that point or do I need to do something additional?

(I have a strong suspicion that 'yes', schedules are updated but I need to confirm this)

Thanks,
    #Unsure/Other
    #Genesys Cloud
    #Scheduling
    #WorkforceManagement

------------------------------
    Outi Cornette
    Humana Inc.

• 2.  RE: Agent Shift Trades and Schedule view

GENESYS
    Posted 04-30-2021 12:39
    Hi Outi,

When the shift has been requested and accepted the traded shifts will show in the My Schedule View which is the published schedule.

Hope that helps

Tracy
    Genesys

• 3.  RE: Agent Shift Trades and Schedule view

Posted 04-30-2021 12:45
    Thank you Tracy,

Just to make sure, the admin does not need to re-publish the schedule? I am just now doing a deep dive into Genesys WEM and not well versed in it but have seen some comments regarding the need to re-publish.

Thanks,

Outi Cornette
    Humana Inc.

• 4.  RE: Agent Shift Trades and Schedule view
    Best Answer

Posted 05-01-2021 14:35
    Hi Outi, You don't need to to re-publish as you should get a notification telling you that your schedule has changed when it is accepted. In fact both persons trading shifts will be notified with schedule changes. Below is a screenshot of what you should expect.
    It won't show up on any schedule (neither submitter nor receiver) if it is not accepted or matched.
    Republishing is more required for some time off request use cases.
    This is what Jay (Genesys Director for WFM) has shared with me on another topic related to time off: It is expected that the agent won't see an approved time off request that was approved after schedule generation until you synchronize the time off requests as an admin in the schedule. If the time off request is approved prior to schedule generation, then it should be scheduled.

Hichem Agrebi
    hichem.agrebi@cc-expertise.com
    CC-Expertise Ltd

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources