Latitude by Genesys - User Group

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Add a field to AIM YGC debtor record export

Jump to Best Answer
  • 1.  Add a field to AIM YGC debtor record export

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 06-20-2019 14:50
    I am curious if anyone knows how I would add the debtors.language code to the YGC export utilized by AIM.  I found the proc I beleive would need to be modified 'YGC_Placement_SelectTransactionsReadyForFile' and also added in AIM to the Export Layout Definer for YGC ? Placements the field name I assigned in the proc.  I have to believe I am missing one more simple step as I am not getting the additional field to output.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
    #AIM

------------------------------
    John Everman
    Guru DNA Technology Consultants
    CEO / Founder
    913-302-9615
    john@gurudna.com
    www.GuruDNA.com

• 2.  RE: Add a field to AIM YGC debtor record export

GENESYS
    Posted 27 days ago
    Hi John -- If you're still looking for assistance here, feel free to reach out to Latitude Support. Happy to help.

Mike Mitchell
    Director, PureConnect Global Product Support - Add-Ons & Integrations

• 3.  RE: Add a field to AIM YGC debtor record export
    Best Answer

Posted 27 days ago
    Hi John,

Hope you are doing well. I was able to add the field to the YGC export definition using the AIM Export Layout Definer as you did. You are correct that the stored proc that needs to be modified is the [dbo].[YGC_Placement_SelectTransactionsReadyForFile]. I modified mine to test this just adding a 'dummy' field as such to the first data result that is gathering the primary debtor ('02' as the [Record Code]) and added this as the last column in the SELECT ('KAR' as [D1_TEST]). What I would look at is to ensure that the change you made in the Export Layout Definer was saved. I would do so by casting the information to XML in a SQL query:

select cast(value as xml) From aim_appsetting
    where [key] = 'YGC.ExportDefinition.Placements'

<record dataTableName="Debtor" key="*" maxOccurs="1" tableType="Sub" width="0" relation="NewClaim.FILENO=Debtor.FILENO">
    <column name="Record Code" dataType="string" sorting="0" format="" width="2" databaseField="" />
    <column name="FILENO" dataType="string" sorting="1" format="" width="10" databaseField="" />
    <column name="FORW_FILE" dataType="string" sorting="2" format="" width="20" databaseField="" />
    <column name="MASCO_FILE" dataType="string" sorting="3" format="" width="15" databaseField="" />
    <column name="FORW_ID" dataType="string" sorting="4" format="" width="10" databaseField="" />
    <column name="FIRM_ID" dataType="string" sorting="5" format="" width="10" databaseField="" />
    <column name="D1_NAME" dataType="string" sorting="6" format="" width="30" databaseField="" />
    <column name="D1_SALUT" dataType="string" sorting="7" format="" width="1" databaseField="" />
    <column name="D1_ALIAS" dataType="string" sorting="8" format="" width="25" databaseField="" />
    <column name="D1_STREET" dataType="string" sorting="9" format="" width="25" databaseField="" />
    <column name="D1_CS" dataType="string" sorting="10" format="" width="23" databaseField="" />
    <column name="D1_ZIP" dataType="string" sorting="11" format="" width="9" databaseField="" />
    <column name="D1_PHONE" dataType="string" sorting="12" format="" width="12" databaseField="" />
    <column name="D1_FAX" dataType="string" sorting="13" format="" width="12" databaseField="" />
    <column name="D1_SSN" dataType="string" sorting="14" format="" width="15" databaseField="" />
    <column name="RFILE" dataType="string" sorting="15" format="" width="8" databaseField="" />
    <column name="D1_DOB" dataType="dateTime" sorting="16" format="yyyyMMdd" width="8" databaseField="" />
    <column name="D1_DL" dataType="string" sorting="17" format="" width="17" databaseField="" />
    <column name="D1_STATE" dataType="string" sorting="18" format="" width="3" databaseField="" />
    <column name="D1_MAIL" dataType="String" sorting="19" format="" width="1" databaseField="" />
    <column name="SERVICE_D" dataType="dateTime" sorting="20" format="yyyyMMdd" width="8" databaseField="" />
    <column name="ANSWER_DUE_D" dataType="dateTime" sorting="21" format="yyyyMMdd" width="8" databaseField="" />
    <column name="ANSWER_FILE_D" dataType="dateTime" sorting="22" format="yyyyMMdd" width="8" databaseField="" />
    <column name="DEFAULT_D" dataType="dateTime" sorting="23" format="yyyyMMdd" width="8" databaseField="" />
    <column name="TRIAL_D" dataType="dateTime" sorting="24" format="yyyyMMdd" width="8" databaseField="" />
    <column name="HEARING_D" dataType="dateTime" sorting="25" format="yyyyMMdd" width="8" databaseField="" />
    <column name="LIEN_D" dataType="dateTime" sorting="26" format="yyyyMMdd" width="8" databaseField="" />
    <column name="GARN_D" dataType="dateTime" sorting="27" format="yyyyMMdd" width="8" databaseField="" />
    <column name="SERVICE_TYPE" dataType="String" sorting="28" format="" width="4" databaseField="" />
    <column name="D1_STRT2" dataType="String" sorting="29" format="" width="25" databaseField="" />
    <column name="D1_CITY" dataType="String" sorting="30" format="" width="30" databaseField="" />
    <column name="D1_CELL" dataType="String" sorting="31" format="" width="12" databaseField="" />
    <column name="SCORE_FICO" dataType="int" sorting="32" format="" width="3" databaseField="" />
    <column name="SCORE_COLLECT" dataType="int" sorting="33" format="" width="3" databaseField="" />
    <column name="SCORE_OTHER" dataType="int" sorting="34" format="" width="3" databaseField="" />
    <column name="D1_CNTRY" dataType="String" sorting="35" format="" width="3" databaseField="" />
    <column name="D1_STREET_LONG" dataType="String" sorting="36" format="" width="50" databaseField="" />
    <column name="D1_STREET2_LONG" dataType="String" sorting="37" format="" width="50" databaseField="" />
    <column name="D1_TEST" dataType="String" sorting="38" format="" width="3" databaseField="" />
    </record>

After checking that the YGC Placement file I created did have the new field present.

Thanks
    Kevin R

Kevin Roiz
    Genesys - Employees

• 4.  RE: Add a field to AIM YGC debtor record export

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 27 days ago
    Thanks so much Kevin. I will give this a try and update the post with my findings. I really appreciate the detail. 

John Everman
    (913) 302-9615
    (sent from my phone)

• 5.  RE: Add a field to AIM YGC debtor record export

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 12 days ago

Kevin,

This was perfect.  In fact exactly as I had done previously.  So, I will call out my own shenanigans and identify the issue for anyone else trying this in the future.  Make sure...like really sure...that you set the width of the field you are adding to be exported.  HaHa  As one would expect if you leave it at a 0 width nothing will output.  Oops simple oversight.

Thanks again!

John Everman

Guru DNA Technology Consultants

CEO / Founder

22052 W 66th St, Suite 247

Shawnee, KS 66226

Office (913) 302-9615

Fax (913) 273-1111

"Technology is in our DNA"

www.GuruDNA.com

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.

Please consider the environment before printing this email.

• 6.  RE: Add a field to AIM YGC debtor record export

Posted 12 days ago
    Awesome John! Glad I could help out.

Take care!
    Kevin R

Kevin Roiz
    Genesys - Employees