PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Agent Skill History

Posted 10-01-2019 23:13
    Hi All,

Are the agent skills still stored only in the registry?
    Does PureConnect keep an audit trail of skill assignments?

I've built a view that shows agent workgroup activation history using the AgentQueueActivationHist table and now I want to do something similar for agent skills.
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Jayden Bradow
    Service Performance Analyst
    Precision Administration Services (Pty) Ltd

• 2.  RE: Agent Skill History

Posted 10-03-2019 10:08
    Jayden,

Look at enabling the enhanced audit log, I suspect that should hold the skill assignment information you are looking for.

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk. If my comment helped you or solved your problem please consider marking my comment as best answer.

• 3.  RE: Agent Skill History

Posted 10-03-2019 18:07
    Thanks @Mark Tatera I'll look into this.​

Jayden Bradow
    Service Performance Analyst
    Precision Administration Services (Pty) Ltd

• 4.  RE: Agent Skill History

GENESYS
    Posted 10-04-2019 09:28
    Mark is correct - 

After enabling the Enhanced IA Change Log, it takes a "snapshot" of your system as it sits today, with regards to Users, Workgroups, Skills, Licenses, Roles, and the Default User node.  Once that completes, have a look at the EIACL_HistoricalSkills and EIACL_HistoricalSkillsDP database views.

Either one should give you the data you are looking for.  The "DP" versions contains datepart information that isn't contained in the other view.

• 5.  RE: Agent Skill History

Posted 10-07-2019 10:45
    In addition to what Trent mentioned; please note the "Snapshot" only works correctly if you are on 2018 R2 Patch 13 or higher. Ours only captures as changes occurs and actually wipes out all history each time the the log is disabled and enabled. It took them a few months of troubleshooting to figure out why ours was being wiped out and kept disabling and re-enabling it to troubleshoot. They finally told us that it was bug that was fixed in Patch 13.

Brad Goff
    Palo Alto Networks, Inc.

• 6.  RE: Agent Skill History

Posted 10-08-2019 18:09
    Edited by Micheal McComber 10-08-2019 18:14
    it is in the registry listed here 
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Interactive Intelligence\EIC\Directory Services\Root\<Server>\Production\Users\mccombm
    on the properties of the scroll down to skills and you will see the skill|desired to use|proficiency 
    example 
    English
    CBO_Backline|1|1|
    CBO_Other|1|1|
    English|1|1|
    PAC_VIP Radiology|1|1|
    PAC_VIP Surgery|1|1|
    Patient|1|1|
    CPMC_BH|1|1|

we have a power shell script that pulls users info as the following and dumps it to a CSV 

User First Name Last Name Extension Network ID Mailbox Roles Workgroups Skills
    mccombm Micheal McCOmber 15124 Sutter-CHS\mccombm mccombm@sutterhealth.org Patient Registration Agent PAC Inbound Call Group|PAC_Dialer_CallBack|PAC_Dialer_HSD|PAC_Dialer_Radiology|PAC_Dialer_Surgery|PAC_Labor_and_Delivery|Pac Team|PatientRegistration English|5|1||PAC_Dialer_CallBack|80|50||PAC_Dialer_HSD|80|50||PAC_Dialer_Radiology|80|50||PAC_Dialer_Surgery|80|50||PAC_Labor_and_Delivery|80|50||PAC_Other|80|50||PAC_Radiology|80|50||PAC_Surgery|80|50||PAC_VIP Radiology|80|50||PAC_VIP Surgery|80|50||Spanish|5|1|

Micheal McComber
    Sutter Health

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources