PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Optimizer Reporting - Shrinkage and Occupancy

Posted 06-24-2016 17:09
    I am in the need of reports that show shrinkage and occupancy for my contact center. I am currently not able to find anything in Optimizer and have been told that these are custom reports that would need to be built. Just curious, what does everybody else use to determine these numbers? Any information would be helpful! Thanks!

• 2.  RE: Optimizer Reporting - Shrinkage and Occupancy

GENESYS
    Posted 06-28-2016 21:05
    There are no shrinkage reports available in Interaction Optimizer. In release 4.0 2015 R4, a new report was added called the "User Performance Summary" Report. This is the only report that includes occupancy. Since Occupancy is a flex field you must have rights to configure it. Rights are granted in Report Management > Report Configuration for Category (User Reports) and Reports (User Performance Summary). Once you have the proper rights you must 'unlock' the report in order to configure the flex field.

• 3.  RE: Optimizer Reporting - Shrinkage and Occupancy

Posted 07-08-2016 20:25
    Thanks Chuck. Would the administrator for our company need to configure that so I can "unlock" it? or is that something I can do as a user? Thanks!

• 4.  RE: Optimizer Reporting - Shrinkage and Occupancy

GENESYS
    Posted 07-11-2016 15:25
    Depending on what rights/roles/permissions you have will determine whether or not you can "unlock it". I would work through your administrator to either obtain the proper security settings or for them to configure for you.

• 5.  RE: Optimizer Reporting - Shrinkage and Occupancy

Posted 04-03-2017 22:23
    I want to know what the absence rate is for our employees in contact centre. All sick / late / leave early / absent / scheduled hours. Is that available?

• 6.  RE: Optimizer Reporting - Shrinkage and Occupancy

Posted 06-18-2021 11:49
    "There are no shrinkage reports available in Interaction Optimizer".......is this still the case?  If so, I'd love to hear how others are gathering data for this critical forecasting component.

------------------------------
    Zac Moore
    Desert Financial Federal Credit Union

• 7.  RE: Optimizer Reporting - Shrinkage and Occupancy

Posted 06-21-2021 13:12
    Hi Zac,

We developed a calculator in Excel, where we compare production and non production shrinkage items with total production staffing or minutes/hours worked. So for example if you have a team of 15.1 FTE's (Full Time Equivalents) and 2 of them could be out on PTO per day, then the shrinkage rate for PTO is 13.25% 2 divided by 15.1; that is a non-production shrinkage type. To calculate a production related shrinkage type, for example "added follow up", (this is not the same as ACW (which is part of handle time)) you have to first develop a report to capture how often this occurs, and then track it to see what the average amount is per day, per rep. I use a SQL report to gather all of these details. Then using the average daily follow up, of 40 minutes per day per rep, (it's a lot for this department), generate a monthly average for the team, daily average "added follow up" minutes x FTE's x average days per month, and divide that by total minutes for the whole team that could be worked in a month, and for this department that works out to be 8.91% 

Conor Twomey
    Arbella Service Company, Inc. and its Affiliates

• 8.  RE: Optimizer Reporting - Shrinkage and Occupancy

Posted 06-21-2021 13:17
    Thank you, Conor.  This is the path we are going down, as well.  
    I appreciate the response!

Zac Moore
    Desert Financial Federal Credit Union

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources