Workforce Engagement Management

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  WFM AMA Now Closed - Thank you everyone who sent in questions!

GENESYS
    Posted 05-14-2020 14:32
    Edited by Matt Lawson 05-09-2022 09:30
    No replies, thread closed.

Hey Everybody!

The AMA is now closed, but we definitely hope to do more in the future. So stay tuned and always feel free to email GenesysCommunity@Genesys.com if you have any suggestions or feedback for future events. 

If you've seen the latest episode of the Q&A show, you might've heard the news: We're having an Ask Me Anything (AMA) session on May 28th in the WEM Community. If this is your first AMA, feel free to get excited. You can learn more about what the event is here. In its simplest form, it means that we have our team of WFM experts in the community answering your questions!

PLEASE NOTE: If you cannot join the community or are having trouble posting your question, email your question for the team to GenesysCommunity@Genesys.com and we'll ask on your behalf!

In this session, we'll be taking all your questions about Genesys Cloud WFM's latest features (you can check out Michelle's rundown on them in our Library) and any other questions you may have about forecasting and scheduling capabilities. We've assembled a team of WEM experts, and we'll be happy and ready to answer your questions on that date. 

We hope everyone can participate. The AMA starts at noon on Thursday, May 28th, but you can start asking questions in the WEM community now!.

Our experts for this session include:

• Michele Fisher
    • Christopher Johnson
    • Robert Beasley
    • Chip Funk
    • Thomas Tritton
    • Shawn McCormick
    • Michael Logan
    • Daniel Rickwalder
    • Jay Langsford

See you soon, and happy #WEMay!

#Ask Me Anything (AMA)

------------------------------
    Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Manager, Online Communities------------------------------

• 2.  RE: WFM AMA Now Closed - Thank you everyone who sent in questions!

Posted 05-19-2020 01:25
    Hi Team,

Could someone brief me the major components and differences in WFA and WEM.

Thanks,
    Nag

Nagaraju Komuravelly
    Deloitte Global Services Limited

• 3.  RE: WFM AMA Now Closed - Thank you everyone who sent in questions!

GENESYS
    Posted 05-27-2020 10:00
    Edited by Tracy Vickers 08-17-2021 06:25
    Hi @Lakshmi Gopireddy,

Can you help me understand what you mean by "WFA"?  

Thanks!

Michele Fisher
    Genesys - Employees
    Director, Product Management

• 4.  RE: WFM AMA Now Closed - Thank you everyone who sent in questions!

GENESYS
    Posted 05-21-2020 16:48
    Edited by Tracy Vickers 08-17-2021 06:25

Hey, WEM Community!

There's only a week left for our first Ask Me Anything (AMA) Session! Are you as excited as we are?!

But before we get to the actual event, we wanted to give new members a quick walkthrough in case this is the first time they're participating in an Ask Me Anything. If you're totally new, you can refer to the Genesys Community's AMA FAQ page for information on what it is and how it works. But for this specific session, here's a quick rundown:

When does it start?

Our team of experts will begin answering your questions at noon on May 28th. It's okay if you write in your questions ahead of time, but expert eyes will be on the community starting at noon-so hang around at this time if you want to ask a follow up question or get more information on any given topic! This will be the time to get quick answers. 😉

How do I participate?

The WEM Community is open to questions year-round, but questions you want to be answered during the event should be tagged with #AskMeAnything (AMA). If you're still not sure how it works, check out our cheat sheet below:

First time AMA-er? Don't stress! Here's how to participate like a Pro ;)

If you have any further questions about participating in the event, let us know!
    See you on the 28th! 

Marcela Areiza
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources