Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  My Team Workbin

Posted 11-04-2019 20:56
    Hi, I am not the full Admin on IW at my office if that makes any sense; however, I do run it, and I was wondering "My Team Workbin" currently allows the Supervisor to see their Reps if I only give them access to their Agent Group. However, since their functions overlap from each other, they need to see all Reps from other teams. Is there a way to create the My Team Workbin to see the Agent Group and one able to drop down to see the list of Reps, instead of having the whole call center under one file and the Supervisors have to go up and down looking for their Reps. Similar to the Interaction Queue.
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Reynaldo Ortiz
    Waste Management National Services

• 2.  RE: My Team Workbin

Posted 12-12-2019 12:36
    Like a filter? Not at WDE side unfortunately... You would have to develop a custom Plug-in for that. Yet... Doesn't make much sense to have all of them... Yet, it is interesting request. Maybe also open a FR to support.

Jorge Cornejo
    VS Telecom LTDA.

• 3.  RE: My Team Workbin

Posted 01-11-2020 18:03
    Thank you, Jorge and my apologies for the delay in answer, I will do what you recommend. I guess the way we have it set up its odd, what I don't get there is a section for Queues we can drop down to see the list of queues, that, of course, carries all the interactions pending to work. I asked my Admins if the same can be set up with the Reps section but instead is a list of queues it will be the team's Name with the drop-down list of all the members under it. 
    for example, currently, we have a section called Premier Emails when you dropdown or open it open a list of the queues and we can see the emails that each queue has at the moment.

I apologize if my previous request was confusing I tend to do that :)

Reynaldo Ortiz
    Waste Management National Services

• 4.  RE: My Team Workbin

Posted 01-12-2020 21:44
    Hi,
    First thing I see is that you are using version 8.1 of IWS...so I suggest going to WDE 8.5. More features and supported development.

Now, what you see at Interaction Queues are a set of filters and yes, queues which your System admin makes available to each IWS application at Genesys. You can have many IWS apps at CME and each one with unique filters.

About Workbins, a supervisor can only check its agents Workbins, maybe what you can do to easy up things, is a super agent group (called ALL) and add ALL your agents into in, then via GA add all supervisors as supervisors of that ALL Agent Group. In that way you get all agents in one view, yet, if you have 1000 agents you will see the mess it is to have all of them in there. That is why supervisors usually have a manageable Agent Group size by best practices. 

Jorge Cornejo
    VS Telecom LTDA.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources