Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Flow-outs PureCloud

Posted 10-09-2019 10:33
    Hello community,

Flow-outs are interactions that enter and leave a queue without getting answered by an agent and without getting disconnected. (https://help.mypurecloud.com/glossary/flow-outs/)

In the Queue Performance section, we can add this parameter to see the number of overflows to another Queues.

In the Interaction panel, we can find more details " QueueA,QueueB " where the call was overflowed.

In my case, I have an Overflow Queue that takes all the overflowed calls, except that I don't know which main queue the call came from.

And I can't get reports that indicate the main queue and to which queue the call switched.

Would it be possible to have more details on this type of overflow using APIs ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
    #Reporting/Analytics
    #PureCloud QA Episode

------------------------------
    Charaf Eddine Chemlal
    Dimension Data France

• 2.  RE: Flow-outs PureCloud

Posted 10-11-2019 08:17
    @Melissa Bailey @George Ganahl, Would you please shed some lights on this ? 

Appreciate your help.

CHARAF​​

Charaf Eddine Chemlal
    Dimension Data France

• 3.  RE: Flow-outs PureCloud

GENESYS
    Posted 10-11-2019 09:19
    You can use the https://developer.mypurecloud.com/api/rest/v2/conversations/#get-api-v2-analytics-conversations--conversationId--details API call to get all the information on every flow the call traverses, as well as all the queues and transfers.

You can try it out in the API Explorer to see the data it brings back.

In the Interactions view Timeline tab it is pretty easy to see which queues the call flows through:

George Ganahl GCP (PureCloud) ICCE CCXP
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

• 4.  RE: Flow-outs PureCloud

Posted 10-11-2019 09:40
    Thank you @George Ganahl

I have tested the API that you mentioned and I have found both target Queue and Overflow Queue.

Would it be possible to export or have a global view of number of calls hitting a principal Queue and overflowed to another Queue ?

I looked in the Report section and I couldn't find those information ?
    In the Performance view, the only information that we can gather, is Flow-Out.

Best regards,

Charaf Eddine Chemlal
    Dimension Data France

• 5.  RE: Flow-outs PureCloud

GENESYS
    Posted 10-11-2019 10:27
    The Interaction Details report shows the queues, and how long the call waited in each:
    Note that it shows the final destination queue first, and the initial queue last in the list. Above, the first call initially entered the Customer Service queue and in the In-Queue Call flow it was overflowed to Sales. The second call started in Sales and overflowed to Customer Service.

George Ganahl GCP (PureCloud) ICCE CCXP
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

• 6.  RE: Flow-outs PureCloud

Posted 10-11-2019 12:10
    Thank you @George Ganahl for your precious help.

That is exactly what I was looking for.

​Great !

Charaf Eddine Chemlal
    Dimension Data France

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources