PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Interaction Optimizer - Workgroup Coverage

Posted 08-27-2019 01:10
    Hi All,

In IC Business Manager - Interaction Optimizer I can see scheduled and forecast coverage for the entire scheduling unit but what if I need to check coverage for individual workgroups?
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Jayden Bradow
    Service Performance Analyst
    Precision Administration Services (Pty) Ltd

• 2.  RE: Interaction Optimizer - Workgroup Coverage

GENESYS
    Posted 08-27-2019 09:10
    Hi Jayden,

You can evaluate your coverage in your schedule by selecting the Filter/Sort icon on the icon bar.  One of the options for filtering is workgroup.  Select the workgroup and review the scheduled, forecast and difference at the bottom of the schedule.  Also, when viewing the schedule for the entire SU you can review your expected performance by workgroup by changing what is displayed at the bottom of the schedule.  In the lower left corner, click the drop down and select Service Level (or ASA) by workgroup.  Optimizer will simulate your expected performance based on our coverage.  

Chip Funk
    Genesys

• 3.  RE: Interaction Optimizer - Workgroup Coverage

GENESYS
    Posted 08-27-2019 09:53
    Hey @Jayden Bradow,

Chip will be participating in the WEM/Optimizer AMA tomorrow in the PureConnect Community (noon-3pm EST), so if you have any follow up questions, feel free to add them and Chip and crew will be here to help.

Cheers!

Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager

• 4.  RE: Interaction Optimizer - Workgroup Coverage

Posted 08-27-2019 18:18
    Hi Matt,

I am sad to be missing the opportunity to participate live as it will be 2AM-5AM my time however I believe I can check the questions and answers afterwards is that correct?

Jayden Bradow
    Service Performance Analyst
    Precision Administration Services (Pty) Ltd

• 5.  RE: Interaction Optimizer - Workgroup Coverage

GENESYS
    Posted 08-28-2019 07:23
    Hey Jayden,

That's correct! Don't blame you for skipping the AMA, get some sleep and check back in the community tomorrow to see what questions got answered. 

Cheers,

Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources