Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  IDP in Filtered Schedules

Posted 03-15-2019 07:04
    No replies, thread closed.
    Our product is PureConnect on CAAS. Daily management is in the IC Business Manager app. Both are 2018 R1

Since subscribing to the product we've had difficulty determining per interval staffing levels from ICBM. At the bottom of the Schedule screen is the Scheduled field by interval where I expect to see a number of agents with ACD activity scheduled for that interval.

All of our agents are skilled in multiple and varying combination of workgroups to support different products.

The Scheduled field is fine if it's not filtered. The number of agents listed will reflect a count of the ACD skilled agents in the schedule above. When filtered by workgroup however, the number of agents is a fraction of the agents listed in the schedule above. 

We theorize that our agents being multi skilled is causing Optimizer to count a fraction of the agent in the Scheduled count. This renders a filtered schedule not usable as an IDP for our Workforce management analysts. 

I'd appreciate any insights on this issue.
    #WorkforceManagement

------------------------------
    Mark Snellenberger
    GreenSky Trade Credit, LLC

• 2.  RE: IDP in Filtered Schedules

GENESYS
    Posted 03-16-2019 09:22
    If you filter for a specific workgroup, then the count of agents scheduled for ACD for a given interval are constrained to only the subset of the agents that are members of the specific workgroup.

If you feel like this isn't the case, then I would suggest opening a support ticket.

If you are instead saying that you do not want the Scheduled/Forecast counts to alter when a filter is applied, then I would suggest creating an idea in the PureConnect Product Ideas Lab.

Jay Langsford
    Senior Director, Workforce Optimization Engineering

• 3.  RE: IDP in Filtered Schedules

Posted 03-16-2019 12:57
    Examples of what we're seeing.

Yesterday's early AM schedule without filters and with correct totals for Scheduled FTE:

The same day and timeframe filtered by a workgroup. Both above and below sorted by earliest start of shift.

As you can see the intervals show a fraction of the agents actually scheduled in this workgroup.

0600-0715 should be 3.0 and the scheduled values vary from 1.85-1.99.

FWIW the Activity counts are correct. It is the Scheduled and Forecast summary that displays incorrectly and hinders our intraday management with poor IDP to lean on.

I will be opening a support ticket.

Mark Snellenberger
    GreenSky Trade Credit, LLC

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources