Latitude by Genesys - User Group

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Reg F - Itemization - Historical Update Script

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 13 days ago
    Hello,

We need to know if there has been any update in regards to the script that will update all the historical accounts with their itemization date and the appropriate amounts to their itemization buckets. As it sits now, the itemization update only will apply to new accounts coming into Latitude but will not help with the existing inventory. Without this script, our in flight inventory becomes unworkable from the collection agency standpoint. This script is just as important as the patch itself for us.

Also, it's come to our attention that the way the itemization data is calculated does not work for us given how our balances are established. I've figured out how to change that in the trigger but that means the script for the historical will also need to be modified to work with how our balances are calculated, too. So once we have the script we made need additional assistance in further customizing it to properly calculate the fees/charges and credits/payments section.

Thank you,
    Tony Raines
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Tony Raines
    Charter Communications Operating LLC

• 2.  RE: Reg F - Itemization - Historical Update Script

GENESYS
    Posted 13 days ago
    @Ian Winder​​

Cris Bjelajac
    Business Owner
    Latitude by Genesys

• 3.  RE: Reg F - Itemization - Historical Update Script

GENESYS
    Posted 13 days ago
    Tony,

As mentioned in my email we should have the script available Wednesday at the latest.

Ian

Ian Winder
    Business Owner - Latitude by Genesys

• 4.  RE: Reg F - Itemization - Historical Update Script

Posted 9 days ago

Ian,

Was the script that will update all the historical accounts with their itemization date and the appropriate amounts to their itemization buckets ever finished? I do not see it in the SFTP and it does not appear on the list of known issues that should be on today's patch.

Evan

Evan Esteva
    Charter Communications Operating LLC

• 5.  RE: Reg F - Itemization - Historical Update Script

GENESYS
    Posted 9 days ago
    Evan,

I provided a copy of the script to Tony via email Wednesday, the custom changes that Tony had made for go-forward transactions will need to be made to this script as well. The script does not set the itemization date it just updates itemization balance fields since the itemization date. I will forward you the email I sent to Tony.

Thanks,

Ian Winder
    Business Owner - Latitude by Genesys