PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  customization

Posted 05-17-2021 17:41
    hey community ,
    my management request a report for international number for incoming call , I have tried to fetch the data from the (area code / exchange summary ) but it's null, so I started to export data from the callDetail view in the DB to an excel file and classified the numbers manually based on the area code , but this process is so long and take effort.
    does there any way to let the system do classification automatically such as customization or there some configuration should I do .
    #ArchitectureandDesign

------------------------------
    Mohannad haddad
    Fourth Dimension Systems - Saudi Arabia

• 2.  RE: customization

Posted 05-18-2021 10:39
    I would use Custom_IncomingCall handler and  add the step: Describe Phone number

Take the classification and country code from that and map it to custom attributes then map those to custom fields under the Interaction Custom attributes.

Or if you don't use EIC_Note use that it and will show up in summary table instead of calldetailview

ryan hedlund
    Stericycle

• 3.  RE: customization

Posted 05-18-2021 14:51
    thanks MR.ryan

could you please show me the steps for this process if you have did it , because I don't have enough knowledge in handler

Mohannad haddad
    Fourth Dimension Systems - Saudi Arabia

• 4.  RE: customization

Posted 05-19-2021 11:11
    Mohannad,

I recommend you sign up for the Handler training class from Beyond.

It is very easy to cause system stability issues by inappropriately editing the Handlers.

HTH

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources