PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View

PureConnect Cloud - TSRA Application Stability

• 1.  PureConnect Cloud - TSRA Application Stability

Posted 08-13-2019 14:46
    Good afternoon!

I'm curious to know if there are other clients currently accessing PureConnect Cloud apps via TSRA portal and have challenges with maintaining connection to the apps.

Example - I usually have Attendant and Administrator open during the day.  I'm on a company laptop with WiFi points throughout the building.  However, if I disconnect from my docking station, or leave from one Wifi point to another with the apps open, I will lose connection.  The problem is that reconnecting is often troublesome, often resulting in doing a full reboot of my laptop to cleanse the connection before attempting to re-estalish via the TSRA portal.  As of now, the only work-around is to File > Exit out of the app, and then re-establish in whichever part of the building I move to.

While this may sound like a client-level issue, I'm looking to others out there who may have experienced the same issue.  If yes, have you developed a means to resolve the issue?  As of now, we're looking to see if we can improve on the wifi nets that are currently set up internally.

Many thanks in advance!
    #SystemAdministration

------------------------------
    Barry Farrington
    IVR/ACD Administrator
    Long Term Care Partners, LLC
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources