PureConnect

Discussion Thread View

PureConnect Cloud - TSRA Application Stability

• 1.  PureConnect Cloud - TSRA Application Stability

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 8 days ago
    Good afternoon!

I'm curious to know if there are other clients currently accessing PureConnect Cloud apps via TSRA portal and have challenges with maintaining connection to the apps.

Example - I usually have Attendant and Administrator open during the day.  I'm on a company laptop with WiFi points throughout the building.  However, if I disconnect from my docking station, or leave from one Wifi point to another with the apps open, I will lose connection.  The problem is that reconnecting is often troublesome, often resulting in doing a full reboot of my laptop to cleanse the connection before attempting to re-estalish via the TSRA portal.  As of now, the only work-around is to File > Exit out of the app, and then re-establish in whichever part of the building I move to.

While this may sound like a client-level issue, I'm looking to others out there who may have experienced the same issue.  If yes, have you developed a means to resolve the issue?  As of now, we're looking to see if we can improve on the wifi nets that are currently set up internally.

Many thanks in advance!
    #SystemAdministration

------------------------------
    Barry Farrington
    IVR/ACD Administrator
    Long Term Care Partners, LLC
    ------------------------------