Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Architect flow routing

Posted 04-15-2019 02:19
    Hi All,

Is it possible to prioritize inbound calls based on a specific ANI? i.e 5 specific numbers from the execs need to be prioritized as soon as those calls hit the queue and should never wait.

Thank you in advance.

Regards
    #ArchitectureandDesign

------------------------------
    Mpho Mashau
    Elingo (Pty) Ltd

• 2.  RE: Architect flow routing

GENESYS
    Posted 04-15-2019 10:18
      |   view attached

You can set the priority on a transfer to ACD action.  You can look at the built-in variable Call.Ani to decide if/how much priority to give the call.

https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/transfer-acd-action/

https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/purecloud-acd-processing/ (expand the 2nd scenario to see how priority is taken into account)

Melissa Bailey
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Architect flow routing

GENESYS
    Posted 04-15-2019 10:29
    That said, you cannot guarantee using Priority that their calls will immediately go to the front of the line and be answered without waiting.

George Ganahl CCXP, GCA
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

• 4.  RE: Architect flow routing

Posted 04-16-2019 05:38
      |   view attached
    Hi Mellisa,

Thanks for this, but how do I then match up the numbers I want to assign the priority to?

I tried to add those numbers into a data table and prioritize those calls if the ANI matches what I have configured on the data table.

Please see attached screenshot.

Regards

Mpho Mashau
    Elingo (Pty) Ltd

• 5.  RE: Architect flow routing

GENESYS
    Posted 04-16-2019 13:29
    What are you sending as the data table input key?  I would use an expression like ToPhoneNumber(Call.Ani).e164

Read https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/about-the-phone-number-data-type/ to understand the phone number data type & make sure to expand the last section to see examples.  Make sure the expression you use matches the exact format of the data table's key

Melissa Bailey
    Genesys - Employees

• 6.  RE: Architect flow routing

Posted 04-24-2019 09:59
      |   view attached
    Hi Melissa

Thank you so much for the above information, however we are still unable to get the desired outcome.

In essence the outcome of this queue needs to determine whether or not from our Data table lookup, the number dialing into the queue is either part of the high priority  numbers or not and then assign them accordingly to the correct queue.

I have attached a breakdown of what we have done so far, please can you go over it and advise us accordingly.

Theolan Govender
    Elingo (Pty) Ltd

Attachment(s)

pdf
    Breakdown of the queue.pdf   276 KB 1 version

• 7.  RE: Architect flow routing

GENESYS
    Posted 04-24-2019 18:04
    If you hardcode the data table action input in the flow to +27112062948, does it succeed?

Melissa Bailey
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources