Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Performance Dashboard Data Limits

Posted 11-04-2020 17:11
    We have created dashboards with a large number of metrics but are having issues with the dashboards displaying the data consistently . We get the error message "conversation details failed to load"
    Is there a specified limit as to the number of metrics that can be displayed on a dashboard?
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Bruce Anderson

• 2.  RE: Performance Dashboard Data Limits

Posted 11-24-2021 06:11
    Hi,

Did you ever figure out what was causing this issue? Im interested since i have encountered same "conversation details failed to load" error and im wondering what is causing this.

Matti Forstadius
    Advania Finland Oy

• 3.  RE: Performance Dashboard Data Limits

GENESYS
    Posted 11-24-2021 08:24
    Hiya Matti,

I dont know what the solution was for Bruce but you could check the Console logs when you try to open your dashboard. It should then tell you if you are asking for too much information at once and you have hit a rate limit? The console logs will tell you that you have exceeded the max requests within say 60 secs.  If it does say that, within the console logs you could try reducing the size of the dashboard and then see if it loads correctly?

thanks 

Jen

Jennifer Macdonald
    Technical Support Manager

• 4.  RE: Performance Dashboard Data Limits

Posted 11-25-2021 05:05
    Hi,

Thank you for your response. I check the console logs and see what i can find from there.

- Matti F

Matti Forstadius
    Advania Finland Oy

• 5.  RE: Performance Dashboard Data Limits

Posted 11-26-2021 09:24
    Hi @Matti Forstadius, please keep us posted on what you find. Interested to know​ what is causing the issue.

Vincent Sabolboro
    ATB Financial

• 6.  RE: Performance Dashboard Data Limits

Posted 10-19-2022 12:58
    Hi,

Is there an alternate way to overcome this issue of dashboard not loading if we do not want to reduce the quantity of the data on the dashboard?
    Or is there a way to increase the rate limit, so the dashboard does not face this issue?

Ankit Jaswal
    Orange SA

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources