Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Enable Agent to view KPI by Media Type Interaction-Workspace

Posted 08-13-2019 05:02
    ​Good day

Please can i get some assistance on how to set up an agent KPI per media type. Current Voice is the default ( Facebook, Twitter, Facebook Messenger and Twitter Direct)  to display on the My Statistics Tab.

#Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Michelle Naidoo
    Bytes Systems Integration a Division of Altron

• 2.  RE: Enable Agent to view KPI by Media Type Interaction-Workspace

Posted 08-13-2019 12:42
    ​If you are using WWE, according to the documentation, KPIs and Contact Center statistics are reported for Voice Channel only.

Niharika Chennamadhav
    Charles Schwab

• 3.  RE: Enable Agent to view KPI by Media Type Interaction-Workspace

Posted 08-14-2019 00:01
    If your using WDE (IWS) although I haven't tried it myself, but I imagine the below should work:
    • Define the appropriate filters in the Filter section of the Stat Server(s) Applications connected to IWS/WDE (eg. filters \ twitter = PairExists("MediaType", "twitter")
    • Create a section KPI section within the Workspace for each stat/media combination as per normal but with the option filter added to each section with the value of the filter(s) created above.

Jason McLennan
    Commonwealth Bank of Australia

• 4.  RE: Enable Agent to view KPI by Media Type Interaction-Workspace

GENESYS
    Posted 08-14-2019 08:31
    Hello MIchelle,

The documentation describing statistics and KPIs can be found here:

You might find the description of setting up KPIs in the Workspace Web Edition Configuration Guide useful as well. The process is similar: https://docs.genesys.com/Documentation/HTCC/9.0.0/IWWDep/EnablingAgentstoViewKPIs
    Here is an example configuration for an email KPI. You would set up social media KPIs in a similar fashion:

Matthew West
    Staff Technical Writer
    Genesys Laboratories

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources