Genesys Multicloud

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Agent Initiated Outbound Calls

Posted 02-04-2020 15:45
    I have not been able to find any reporting capability on when an agent will initiate and outbound call (i.e. call to a customer for follow up). I am not referring to any outbound campaigns or related reporting. 

Any insight would be appreciated

Thanks in Advance
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Tom Kondrat
    FCA US LLC

• 2.  RE: Agent Initiated Outbound Calls

Posted 02-10-2020 08:40
    Hi Tom

What reporting package are you using? Gi2 or GCxi?
    In Gi2, it's the agent utilization report. Choose outbound as your interaction type

Monique Morel-Peseski
    System Administrator
    Messer Canada Inc.

• 3.  RE: Agent Initiated Outbound Calls

Posted 02-25-2020 23:24
    You are correct.  These kinds of calls are classified as "NONE" in the queue.  You can look at them under the agent based reports, if they consult while on the call, instead of just directly dialing out from team communicator.  The only way I can see this working is to build a designer application to track this to make the outbound dialed calls have typical attributes of an inbound call assigned.

Austin Brigham
    WHIRLPOOL CORPORATION

• 4.  RE: Agent Initiated Outbound Calls

Posted 02-26-2020 03:38
    The Interaction HAndling Attempt report will also show "pure" outbound calls,. The TO field will be the number dialled by the agent.

However, if you agents are configured to Use RouteBased Actions for  "TypeDestination" then the outbound requests are routed by an Application loaded on the associated Routpoint and will more likely show as Internal calls since they got to the Route Point.

Sean Mahon
    Telstra Corporation Ltd

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources