Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Secondary activity

Posted 03-17-2020 13:19
    Edited by Jeremy Monzo 05-27-2020 06:52
    No replies, thread closed.
    Hello,

I use the latest WFM version on Genesys PureEngage.
    I would like use the secondary activity to priorise specific activities on my schedules.

- The activity secondary must be integrated in a activty set to be taken in consideration in the priority or it is not a requirement?
    - I can only have 2 levels of priority (primary/secondary) configured on each skill. I cannot use differents skill levels like in the genesys configuration for routing?
    - Is there people to share feedback regarding this feature?

thanks
    Jeremy
    #WorkforceManagement
    -

• 2.  RE: Secondary activity

GENESYS
    Posted 03-19-2020 14:28
    Hi Jeremy,

There isn't a way to have the Activity Set act as secondary, from my tests if the activity is secondary for the agents and assigned to an activity set it will be scheduled.

If no other people have an idea I would post your idea on the ideas portal - https://pureengage.ideas.aha.io/portal_session/new

------------------------------
    Tracy
    Genesys

• 3.  RE: Secondary activity

Posted 03-23-2020 05:56
    Edited by Jeremy Monzo 05-27-2020 06:51
    Hi Tracy,

thanks for your feedback.
    What I have understood, the secondary activity cannot be used for prioritize specific activity, it just for inform the system if we want schedule the activity or not.
    In other words, the system doesn't take in consideration, the fact the activity is configured  like secondary and do not priorise primary activity compared to secondary activity when we start the builder?

thanks
    jeremy

Jeremy Monzo

• 4.  RE: Secondary activity

GENESYS
    Posted 03-25-2020 09:27
    The Primary activity will always have prioirty, the secondary activity is used for scheduling agents on Overtime on an activity that they can cover but not scheduled for and as 'backfill' if you select the Use Secondary Activities in the schedule build.

Tracy
    Genesys

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources