Workforce Engagement Management

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Callback/Voicemails configuration in Planning groups

GENESYS
    Posted 09-21-2021 11:36
    Hi Community!

While configuring our planning group for callbacks/voicemails, a question came up and I was hoping someone could help with us this.

If the callbacks/voicemails come through the voice queues, do we still need to set up a callback planning group for them? Will the interaction be calculated twice in my Offered Interactions (once in the voice PG and once more in the callback PG)?

Thanks for any help!
    #GenesysCloudCX
    #Forecasting/Decisions
    #Scheduling
    #WorkforceEngagementManagement
    #WorkforceManagement
    #Ask Me Anything (AMA) Event

------------------------------
    Tam Cao
    Genesys - Employees

• 2.  RE: Callback/Voicemails configuration in Planning groups

GENESYS
    Posted 09-23-2021 10:31
    hi Tom,  this is one of those "depends" answers.  If voice mails are from overnight then yes, but if they are the intraday result of a queue, then probably not.

Daniel Rickwalder
    Genesys

• 3.  RE: Callback/Voicemails configuration in Planning groups

Posted 10-01-2021 14:26
    I am a new user of Genesys WFM and I think my question is related to this one. We are utilizing callbacks that occur within the same day. We originally created planning groups for the callbacks and found that offered calls were double-counted, but Answered and other stats seemed accurate. If we exclude callbacks from Planning groups, we end up with a more accurate offered calls, but answered, ASA, and other metrics seem to only reflect those answered on voice? How we can we get out intraday (and forecasts) to account for offered calls from voice, but AHT and other stats from both?

James Weibel
    M&T Bank