Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Certification

Posted 09-10-2019 05:16
    Hi All,

I am planning to take Genesys Certified Associate - PureCloud certification.
    Wanted to know few things on this

1. I got to know it is a open book exam, what does this really mean ?
    2. I am referring to the below link for certification, is this will be ok for the certification or do i need to get any other trainings to clear it ?

https://rise.articulate.com/share/_Eh0cH0zljx9E-YPdau1b8sn6vvBklUS#/lessons/qHmVrdVVX4LIftZc3xP7j23SO6H8JLOp
    #Unsure/Other
    #PureCloud QA Episode

------------------------------
    Rajath Kumar
    Infosys Limited

• 2.  RE: Certification

GENESYS
    Posted 09-11-2019 02:03
    Hi Rajath Kumar,

Yes, the GCA PureCloud Exam is Open Book. You can make use of any test aids or documentation sites at the time of your exam. Your GCA PureCloud exam can be taken at any time; so there is no need for scheduling it with a date. You just need to log into your Genesys WebAssesssor profile and launch the exam, as its un-proctored and open book; it can only be taken online. After purchasing the voucher you can launch the exam by log in to Webassessor Portal.

The link what you have shared is the GCA PureCloud Study Guide. This will help you to have an overview of all the Exam Topics ( PureCloud Collaborate, PureCloud Communicate, PureCloud Contact Center and PureCloud Architect) based on Genesys Certified Associate PureCloud Course.  You can also go through eLearning for the GCA PureCloud courses through this training portal link https://training.mypurecloud.com/.

For step by step instructions to create web assessor profile, please view the participant guide. 
    Taking the GCA PureCloud or GCPS Exam - Participant Guide

Note: We have a separate community for Certification related queries named 'Certification and Community'. Requesting you to join in that community, where you will be notified with all the latest updates related to certifications and discussions.

Thanks,
    Gayathri Rajan
    Certification Lead

Gayathri Rajan
    Certification Lead
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Certification

Posted 09-12-2019 16:04
    Hi Gayathri,

Thanks for guiding me on this, I also wanted to know on the exam retake policy for this certification. i.e., incase i am not able to get the passing marks can i retake it with the same voucher or do i need to buy a separate voucher.

Rajath Kumar
    Infosys Limited

• 4.  RE: Certification

Posted 09-11-2019 08:26
    One extra note about #1.  Although it is open book, you need to be well versed in the material, having studied sufficiently in advance.  You cannot rely on searching for answers as you will run out of time.  I found searching for answers using CHROME, typing in "purecloud ______" ​was the best way to find answers rather than only using the search tool in the Genesys Resource center.  I was certified earlier this year and you can do it too!

Best wishes!

Nathan Smith
    ConvergeOne

• 5.  RE: Certification

Posted 09-12-2019 16:09
    Hello Nathan,

Thanks for the advise, Could you please let me know for any other study materials that can help me to clear this certification and any other tips

Below is the study guide which i am currently going through.

https://rise.articulate.com/share/_Eh0cH0zljx9E-YPdau1b8sn6vvBklUS#/lessons/qHmVrdVVX4LIftZc3xP7j23SO6H8JLOp
    #Unsure/Other
    #PureCloud QA Episode

Rajath Kumar
    Infosys Limited

• 6.  RE: Certification

GENESYS
    Posted 09-13-2019 09:22
    Hey Rajath,

If you have any other questions about the certification process, the Certification and Training Community may be a good place to post as well. 

Cheers,

Matt

Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources