PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Hold Message on Connected Calls

Posted 08-12-2019 15:30

Hi All, 

I've been trying to find the stats on how many times we played the wave file on connected calls (Live and Answering Machines). 

We have scenarios where the system will dial the contact and will get the live person or answering machine but then no available agent... it's either the agent went on break or logged out then play the wave file and then end up abandoning the call. 

Anybody can help me please. 

Thanks in advance.

#Outbound

------------------------------
    Rechelle McConnell
    CHRISTIAN BROADCASTING NETWORK

• 2.  RE: Hold Message on Connected Calls

Posted 08-13-2019 12:42
    Is this for dialer? Can you run the dialer report to see what is handled and played on each call

Micheal McComber
    Sutter Health

• 3.  RE: Hold Message on Connected Calls

Posted 08-13-2019 13:45
      |   view attached

Hi Micheal,

Yes, this is for dialer (Outbound Calls). I am not seeing in any ICBM/dialer Reports. Do you know in particular which one?

This is the configuration:

Rechelle McConne

• 4.  RE: Hold Message on Connected Calls

Posted 08-14-2019 10:20
    Rechelle,

I don't spend much time with reports but I'm pretty sure the Campaign Disposition Summary report will show you if the file played and abandoned. When I attempt to track down requests like this I will normally set this up in a non-prod environment, reproduce the behavior, and then check the logs/record in the database to see how the call dispositions.

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

• 5.  RE: Hold Message on Connected Calls

Posted 08-16-2019 14:16
    Edited by Rechelle McConnell 08-16-2019 15:05

Hi Mark, 

I've checked that type of report and it is only showing the wrap up codes but nothing in particular or specifically on the Hold Message. Abandon wrap up code will be there but will not show if it was because we played the Hold message and there was no available agent. 

The way I monitor is on ICBM, see the status of calls in Queue...  scenarios are:

>The called party answered the call but the agent is still in a call or no available agent because either they logged out or went on break.

Hold message will play because there was no agent.

Disposition will be Remote Disconnect ( because the called party hang up)

Or Disposition will be System Disconnect ( because after playing the hold message, the system hang up while the called party is still on the line)

With those scenarios.... whichever the disposition will be on the Reporting Stats but showing if the Hold Message was played or not... I am not sure where to find that.

Rechelle McConne

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources