Latitude by Genesys - User Group

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Evaluation Reports

• 1.  Evaluation Reports

Posted 01-11-2021 20:58
    Hi Everyone, Georgie here from Beyond Bank Quality Assurance team,

I have a question?

Is there any report I can run that will give the totals of each question in my evaluation form for a particular month
    Ie I want to know how many agents got a particular question wrong in the month so can report on monthly trends

Thanks
    Georgie
    #OtherToolsandUtillities
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Georgina Weedon
    BEYOND BANK AUSTRALIA FOUNDATION LIMITED

• 2.  RE: Evaluation Reports

Posted 01-11-2021 21:37
    Is this something custom you already have built into Latitude and now need reporting for?

John Everman
    (913) 302-9615
    (sent from my phone)

• 3.  RE: Evaluation Reports

Posted 01-11-2021 21:46

Hi John,

Thanks for your reply – I think I might be in the wrong group – just been looking at more things on the main site

I think we are Geneysis Cloud not Latitute.

Thanks

Georgie

• 4.  RE: Evaluation Reports

Posted 01-11-2021 23:59
    No worries at all. Have a great evening.

John Everman
    (913) 302-9615
    (sent from my phone)

• 5.  RE: Evaluation Reports

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 23 days ago
    Hi Georgina,

It is not a problem I will answer your question Genesys Cloud related.

The Genesys Cloud APIs are fantastic and a good starting point but there is a lot of continuous additional development work required. We have our REPO reporting and dashboard application that does exactly what you are describing, it was requested by a lot of our Genesys Cloud clients.

The reporting is a drill down approach with only one calendar search that being for all queues in the contact centre. Then you do a select on the queue with a concerning score this drills automatically to the agents in that queue then you can select which agent has a score under 90% (this seems to be what our Genesys Cloud clients wanted), you will then be placed in an agent score section. The failed question scores in the their forms are highlighted in red, a drill down of this give gives you all the Interaction ID's.

We also do Evaluating the Evaluator and Evaluating the Queue.

Not sure if this is of any help, let me know if you want to have a look at this, I can send some screenshots to you as well as real time evaluation dashboard screenshots.

Kind Regards 

warren beddie
    Noralogix PTY (Ltd)
    warren@noralogix.com