Latitude by Genesys - User Group

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Issue with multi-part settlement letter

Posted 12-17-2021 15:08
    Hello all!  I am in hopes you can assist me here as I seem to have forgotten something in relation to letters.  I entered an ACH settlement arrangement with 5 payments.  I then requested a letter of type PPS (Multi-Part Settlement, Letter confirming agreement with debtor to settle balance following a payment schedule).  When reviewing the output file from Letter Console I noticed that all of the SIFPmt fields do not contain the data I am expecting.  SIFPmt1 contains '$0.00 due by 12/17/2021' as does SIFPmt2.  All other SIFPmt fields are blank.

Any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong here?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
    #DesktopV10
    #OtherToolsandUtillities

------------------------------
    John Everman
    Guru DNA Technology Consultants
    CEO / Founder
    913-302-9615
    john@gurudna.com
    www.GuruDNA.com

• 2.  RE: Issue with multi-part settlement letter

Posted 30 days ago
    Hi John,
    I am on V10.9.554.
    I tried to set a multipart SIF ACH in the work form but could not find my PPS letter in the dropdown.
    So I went to Letter Requester and requested a multipart SIF PPS letter and it did give me the SIFPMT(s) correctly using the customer blanket settlement option in Letter requester.
    Not sure 'why' I'm not seeing the PPS letter option in the Calculate arrangement window when I tried to set up an ACH Multipart SIF in the work form.
    May be a bug.

Pam Briggs
    Brown and Joseph, Ltd.

• 3.  RE: Issue with multi-part settlement letter

Posted 30 days ago

Thanks Pam.  I get the same result from Letter Requestor when I hard code the values in.  They will output.  But they won't if you simply enter the SIF arrangement, request the letter and output the file with Letter Console.

I appreciate you taking the time to test it for me.

John Everman

Guru DNA Technology Consultants

CEO / Founder

Office (913) 302-9615

"Technology is in our DNA"

www.GuruDNA.com

Join the Latitude User Group