Genesys Multicloud

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Eport Call Recording

Posted 02-06-2020 00:38
    Hi all,

if anyone can assist would be grateful.

I have an inbound call, it has split into two interactions in genesys recording. So two different agents with a call transfer. one is 36 mins, one is 17 minutes. you cannot get the 17 minutes exported. only the 36 minutes

How do I export the longer call?
    #Telephony

------------------------------
    Ben Ulugia
    Qsuper

• 2.  RE: Eport Call Recording

Posted 02-10-2020 08:39
    1. What are the search parameters that you are using?
    1a. Do you see the 2nd leg of the call? You maybe just pulling agent 1 part of the conversation

.. Silly question, but can you normally export recordings from that second agent? It maybe a permissioning issue?

Monique Morel-Peseski
    System Administrator
    Messer Canada Inc.

• 3.  RE: Eport Call Recording

Posted 02-10-2020 16:08
    thanks for getting back to me Monique: responses below:

What are the search parameters that you are using?

Our search parameters are correct that it brings up the call in its entirety and we can hear the conversation from end to end.

1a. Do you see the 2nd leg of the call? You maybe just pulling agent 1 part of the conversation

Yes there is a second leg on the call, for some reason the once conversation with the same agent has split in two (the second leg of the conversation we are unable to export)

The first leg comes thru as normal

.. Silly question, but can you normally export recordings from that second agent? It maybe a permissioning issue?

I understand the question, Yes I normally export the calls as part of my role/permission

Could the issue be how and why the one call has broken into two parts for the same agent

Ben Ulugia
    Qsuper

• 4.  RE: Eport Call Recording

Posted 02-11-2020 07:59
    hmmm. Just for the heck of it, can you try your emergency recording and see if the 2nd leg is there?

Monique Morel-Peseski
    System Administrator
    Messer Canada Inc.

• 5.  RE: Eport Call Recording

Posted 02-11-2020 16:33
    thanks Monique, there does not appear to be a 2nd leg with our emergency recording (announcement)

Ben Ulugia
    Qsuper

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources