Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Call Routes Division Awareness - Must Assign Routes to Divisions after change

Posted 09-24-2021 11:31
    Hi,
    I thought I'd share something we experienced this morning.  We received tickets starting today because users could not see their call routes to make changes.  I found that the call routes now have a division assignment, and that all of them are set to HOME.  We use divisions in our org, so that is what caused her to not be able to see them.  We updated the call route to the correct division and then she could see them and make edits.  HOWEVER, she was not able to save her changes.   We've removed her role and then added it back in hopes that it will allow her to save it - but we won't know until Monday when she returns.

Has anyone else noticed this change?  If so, how did you go about updating all of your call routes, schedule groups, and emergency groups?  

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to do a bulk change through the Division Admin screen.
    #ArchitectureandDesign
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)
    #Security
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Brenda Wynne

• 2.  RE: Call Routes Division Awareness - Must Assign Routes to Divisions after change

Posted 09-24-2021 12:20
    Once we reassigned all of the schedule groups and individual schedules that made up the schedule groups - she was able to save.  So it looks like you have to update all pieces before the user can do anything - and only Emergency can be updated in bulk.

I wish there was a SQL database for this app.  I'd know how to fix it in bulk... :(

Brenda Wynne
    Alcon Vision LLC

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources