AppFoundry: The Genesys Marketplace Experience

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Pitch Competition: Brightmetrics (featuring Ted Lasso)

Posted 10-15-2021 18:25

Running a financial services contact center is hard - not unlike the challenge that the world's favorite hero faced when he opted to coach a rag-tag bunch of players in a sport across the ocean he knew nothing about. Yes, I'm talking about the mustachioed wonder that is Ted Lasso. (if you know, you know, if not...you're welcome!)

You need Brightmetrics to take on this challenge. To convince you, I'm going to use as many Ted Lasso quotes in 500 words as possible. And go:

Watch This GIF by Apple TV

"Taking on a challenge is a lot like riding a horse, isn't it? If you're comfortable while you're doing it, you're probably doing it wrong."
    - Hey, running a contact center can be a lot of fun, but that doesn't mean it's always easy right?

"You had me at coach." - Roy Kent - You have agents, you have managers and then you have coaches - these can be serious heroes in your contact center. But do they have a scoring rubric or scorecard to know what to coach around? Brightmetrics provides strategic analytical views so you know who's performing, who isn't and what the difference is.

"You could fill two internets with what I don't know about football." - Maybe you feel this way about analytics? It's not what you're thinking - this isn't glasses and pocket protectors in a server room with no sunlight analytics. Brightmetrics is so easy my 5 year old could build a dashboard, create a report, drill through the data and extract it all to Power BI in 20 minutes or less.

"You know what the happiest animal on earth is? It's a goldfish. You know why? It's got a 10-second memory." - Goldfish memory is what you need during the day in the life of a Contact Center. Things are going to happen, interactions are going to stack up. You need a dynamic Brightmetrics REAL TIME™ dashboard that shows you the problem as it happens, lets you respond in less than 10 seconds and then forget it ever happened.

"I shouldn't bring an umbrella to a brainstorm." - Ok, Goldfish memory isn't a great career strategy. There are moments where you need to dive deep into data. Look at trends over years, quarters, months, days, hours, intervals. Brightmetrics report building will take the least amount of time in this process - letting you focus on the strategic decisions about what to change (staffing, budget, training, KPIs, etc.)

"It's just a group of people who care, Roy. Not unlike folks at a hip-hop concert whose hands are not in the air." - Your team needs ownership in the customer experience so they'll actually care if hold times or abandon rates are rising. With Brightmetrics, you can give them a portal into what's happening so they make the right decisions. 

"Believe." - Believe that analytics can be easier and set up a trial of Brightmetrics today. It takes 5 minutes or less.

Jason Sudeikis Good Luck GIF by Apple TV

------------------------------
    Peter Hornberger
    Brightmetrics

• 2.  RE: Pitch Competition: Brightmetrics (featuring Ted Lasso)

Posted 10-19-2021 16:09
    "Don't you dare settle for fine" - Roy Kent

Amanda Davis
    Brightmetrics

• 3.  RE: Pitch Competition: Brightmetrics (featuring Ted Lasso)

Posted 10-19-2021 19:16
    "I'm looking for 60% effort, 4000% of the time" - Ted Lasso

Brian Olson
    Brightmetrics

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources