Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Ask Co-Browsing Questions on the Q&A Show & AMA

GENESYS
    Posted 01-26-2023 15:21
    Edited by Matt Lawson 03-02-2023 13:06

We're back!

We have some great community events planned for the hot, new Co-Browse Feature. 

First - The Q&A Show started its 2023 season with an episode on Co-Browse! Check it out now. Not sure what Co-Browse is? Here's a description:

Co-browse allows agents to better understand customers' needs in order to provide effective solutions and resolve problems faster. Let the agents be the heroes of each interaction by being able to see in real-time what customers see while navigating brands' websites from their browsers. Check out the blog for more details.

Have questions about the feature?

We are going to have a Community AMA (Ask Me Anything) on March 2nd. During the AMA, Chad will be in the Genesys Cloud CX Community answering your questions about all things co-browse. 

Make sure you are a member of the community before the AMA starts so that you can participate. Need help registering? Email CustomerCare@Genesys.com to request an account. 

If you want to get your question in early, drop them in a reply below or email us to make sure your question gets answered first during the AMA.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Matt

#GenesysCloudCXQAEpisode

------------------------------
    Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager

• 2.  RE: Ask Co-Browsing Questions on the Q&A Show & AMA

GENESYS
    Posted 01-30-2023 16:01
    Hey everyone, we've had a few questions come in over email and I'm getting excited for the demo. If you have any questions about co-browse, send them my way!

Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources