Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Automated reskilling after manual skilling edit (add/removal)

Posted 12-08-2022 14:41
    No replies, thread closed.
    Hello - During the day we may reskill (add or remove a skill) agents to handle a certain work type depending on what's happening in the moment. Is the only way to automate in Genesys resetting their skills back to what they were origionally? OR is the only way to manually recall what was changed and then add it back the next day or when needed? 

I've used other systems that ran an overnight job to reskill everyone back to what we had as their baseline skills, which would override any day-of skilling edits and start the next day with the correct skills. Does that exist in Genesys?
    #Genesys Cloud CX
    #Workforce Engagement Management
    #WorkforceManagement
    #Scheduling

------------------------------
    Shannon Hellner
    Paycor, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Automated reskilling after manual skilling edit (add/removal)

Posted 12-09-2022 16:36

Hi Shannon - I've worked in similar environments but it doesn't look like it's possible out of the box with Genesys. I am following another recent conversation regarding this same issue, it's worth a look. Here's a link to other thread: https://community.genesys.com/discussion/queues-skill-language-resets#bma239561f-ab45-4bc6-b88e-6aed2b11375e

Raymond Hicks
    Sutter Health

• 3.  RE: Automated reskilling after manual skilling edit (add/removal)

Posted 12-09-2022 16:50
    Thank you Raymond!

Shannon Hellner
    Paycor, Inc.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources